The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've seen a couple of episodes of this show and just watched the India one with the ugly ginger girl and the camp guy with the diamond earring.

I thought it was hilariously ironic that the boy chose to have a tattoo reading "wisdom" in Hindi.

The show annoys me though because the British kids go out there with the attitude that they are brilliant because they act like *****.

How many times did the girl mention she smoked loads of weed? Wow. you're cool.

And when the boy told the story about getting "really drunk" (4 WKDs was it?) and then crashing his mum's car - I'm 95% this story was a lie.
voodooshaman

How many times did the girl mention she smoked loads of weed? Wow. you're cool.

I think it was something she felt so proud of that she had to share it so many times :rolleyes:
Hahaha the india guy was supposed to be really good right? Well take a look at this, his facebook picture:
http://www.facebook.com/sidharth.unnikrishnan
Epic
Urgh the boy in the second episode needed a thump.
Reply 44
urgh, just watched the episode where the two kids are sent to India - I don't normally watch the show, but the English boy was really odious - you rarely see someone with such an ugly character, his parents must have been so ashamed when they watched that programme, especially when he just walked out on the charity work he was supposed to be doing in the slums. All he had to do was hold a bag, and he genuinely didn't seem to see how he was in the wrong when he walked off, just saying 'what benefit is it to me?'. What is he, some kind of unfeeling monster? How can he have been so unaffected by the poverty that surrounded him? What a lazy, ugly repugnant individual. Makes me ashamed to be british.

/rant over
did anyone watch the botswana episode? I really liked this one. The guy looks like he is really going to make a change.
Reply 46
You are in my house. And you will do what I tell you to do.

Legend.
jessyfantastic90
did anyone watch the botswana episode? I really liked this one. The guy looks like he is really going to make a change.

I'm watching it now; he seems like a chillout guy.

It also gives me joy to see people enjoying Africa.
+ polarity -
I'm watching it now; he seems like a chillout guy.

It also gives me joy to see people enjoying Africa.

yup me too the ghana episode was my fav last year! but I don't know why they chose to do India this year.. they did it last year. Itwas still a good ep though.
jessyfantastic90
yup me too the ghana episode was my fav last year! but I don't know why they chose to do India this year.. they did it last year. Itwas still a good ep though.

I'm from Ghana :biggrin:

I like how everyone in the family was crying in this episode lol

They must have really liked Lee/Hannah
+ polarity -
I'm from Ghana :biggrin:

I like how everyone in the family was crying in this episode lol

They must have really liked Lee/Hannah

yep i think they did
Reply 51
Love this show :biggrin: lol, i love how every one of the rebels are caught out smoking.
Next week's episode, the guy seems really annoying, but at the same time I can't wait to watch it lol.
Reply 53
Soso episodes, kids were really annoying, parents were too lenient. But that 15 year old cowboy kid was pretty cool.
Ohh god the kids really annoyed me in this episode. The parents really annoyed me too. eurghh =/
Ducklighter
Ohh god the kids really annoyed me in this episode. The parents really annoyed me too. eurghh =/

The Utah woman is soooo annoying! It's like they've brainswashed their children - creepy :s-smilie:
Reply 56
ooh what another episode?:teeth:
stupid iplayer won't work for me:colonhash:
Reply 57
LOL That scouse bird missing her baby gyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.
Reply 58
gosh, tell me about it. by far the hardest to control tbh:s-smilie:
intolerable
lol at the stupid liverpooooool girl.

She is so stupid :teeth:

When the women told her to change her top, she kept on repeating: "God gave us shoulders so we can show it!"

wtf...

well god gave me a huge penis, that doesn't mean I go around showing it :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending