The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
10-15
20-25.
0 and i don't understand why people do. You're decreasing your quality of life, decreasing your life expectancy and are a drain on the NHS which means taxes go up for the rest of us. No brainer.
Anything up to about 10. I do go for days at a time without any, though.
Used to smoke about 2 per day, stopped and smoke 0 per day.
16-20
usainlightning
0 and i don't understand why people do. You're decreasing your quality of life, decreasing your life expectancy and are a drain on the NHS which means taxes go up for the rest of us. No brainer.

cry me a river. A drain on the NHS? the massive taxes on ciggarettes actually pay for the service
Reply 8
lately 3 a day

If i go on a night out it can be 20
a_t
lately 3 a day

If i go on a night out it can be 20

I smoke a lot more at night too. Not sure why.
Nil. :top2:
0. I'm a sporty kinda guy.
Also gradually getting my Gf to quit :smile:
Reply 12
Under 5 usually.

I've been off them for a week, due to my cold.
Reply 13
Used to be about 10 when I only had to walk a few yards to smoke. Now I have to walk really far so I dont smoke as many.
Reply 14
None.
Reply 15
Never have, never will.
none.
20-35. Depends if I've spent a large portion of the day reading, then I tend to smoke more. Book + tea + smokes= happy.

Should give up really, as its making playing the flute tricky at times, but its nice. I don't drink and that balances my list of vices against virtues I guess.

In any case, I'm not as bad as my neighbour was. He's smoked 80 -100 a day, was overweight, lived of packets of mint humbugs and lived to be 90. A king amongst men he was.
loling at the typical TSR answerage i.e. ''I DONT SMOKE''

Um... I'd say around 5-10.
I DONT SMOKE

:grin:

Latest