ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    you should of taken benedryl, or whateva it is

i did :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    i did :eek:
    dosent work then :rolleyes:
    must of been when u got that bal out of the hedge that started off your hayfever lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    dosent work then :rolleyes:
    must of been when u got that bal out of the hedge that started off your hayfever lol

:mad: yeah i hadnt really had it before then
    now i cant get rid!!!!!
    all your fault..... :p:

ReputationRep:
    i went in the garden for 15mins, thinkin it would be ok cos i am white as milk bottle and i have burnt myelff!!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG COME ON PPL ITS USUALLY FREEZING AN'' U LOT R MOANING ABOUT IT BEING HOT COME ON ITS LOVELY THOUGH IVE GOTTA ADMIT I HAVE MI WINDOWS OPEN AND A FAN ON!!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    wow some nice thread combining done here.
    i dunny have a fan

ReputationRep:
    i think the weathers pretty awsome to tell you the truth beats teh **** we usually have
    LexXx

ReputationRep:
    had to walk all over oxford today for an opening day at the uni

ReputationRep:
    it was really hot today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    it was really hot today
    Yeh, it was lovely! I sunbathed in the garden today. My tan is coming along quite nicely. Tomorrow I'll go to the beach. The sea is fab when its this warm

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree - much as we shouldn't moan on the rare occasions we get 'nice' weather I actually much prefer it being cold and having to find a way to warm up (which usually means wrapping up in something warm, cuddly, snuggly and comforting - yey) than I do it being hot and having to find a way to cool down - which is nigh on impossible unless you're comfortable with walking round with next to nothing on, which I'm not. 'Cooling down' devices I find are much less effective than 'warming up' ones and so heat just leaves me hot, flustered and frustrated! Lol, there, rant over! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHMarsh10)
    I have to agree - much as we shouldn't moan on the rare occasions we get 'nice' weather I actually much prefer it being cold and having to find a way to warm up (which usually means wrapping up in something warm, cuddly, snuggly and comforting - yey) than I do it being hot and having to find a way to cool down - which is nigh on impossible unless you're comfortable with walking round with next to nothing on, which I'm not. 'Cooling down' devices I find are much less effective than 'warming up' ones and so heat just leaves me hot, flustered and frustrated! Lol, there, rant over! :p:
    frozen drinks help

ReputationRep:
    its been too hot down here in the south west for two weeks now. its driving me bonkers, because i cant go outside or ill break out in heat bumps!

ReputationRep:
    get ready for the rain 2mos...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    get ready for the rain 2mos...:eek:

i didnt know it was forcast for down here....gnna check

they always say its going to ran but it nevr does, it was supposed to last week but it didnt!

ReputationRep:
    i just checked and it said no rain for my area! yay! bitta cloud but no rain.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Why are you all having hot weather?!? I'm here with the heating on full and a coat on! It's freezing! AND it's raining!

ReputationRep:
    It's hot in Singapore! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Why are you all having hot weather?!? I'm here with the heating on full and a coat on! It's freezing! AND it's raining!

cuz ya live in wales deary!

dont worry ill be in the same position when i go to the university of newport!

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg it is toooooooooooooooooooo hot today!

Lemme take some pics

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.