Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMG its so dark here and its lightening like 4/5 times a minute, what a bloody thunderstorm, cool.

ReputationRep:
    ahaha that was so weird just then this van was moving outside but it was a muffled sound and sounded like one of those incoming nuclear warhead alerts :rofl:

scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    yep, london mainly. Reading was scarily hot today, yesterday we got the paddling pools out at uni :cool:
    damn...so hot, so hard to revise for maths

ReputationRep:
    Its too hot to be revising!

The nicest day of the year, and i've been at work all day and now i have to revise! I bloody well bet it will tip it down with rain next weekend when i don't have any more exams! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    Its too hot to be revising!

The nicest day of the year, and i've been at work all day and now i have to revise! I bloody well bet it will tip it down with rain next weekend when i don't have any more exams! :mad:
    i wouldnt mind it raining next week - could be refreshing

btw how you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was hell. When I went to football at 10, it was hot and humid. Luckily, footie for me is indoors, but after 3 hours, I was tired and the heat really didn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    i wouldnt mind it raining next week - could be refreshing

btw how you doing?
    I'm ok...bit stressed out because of all my exams but never mind, they'll soon be over!!

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    damn...so hot, so hard to revise for maths
    Ditto.

Differential equations + loadsa sun =

ReputationRep:
    omg its so hot i think two of my coke cans kinda opened and leaked, and a third nearly went as well

ReputationRep:
    London will get a thunderstorm tomorrow

Enjoy our bad weather :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://213.106.38.197/rains.jpg

my pic of the thunderstorm rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohogirlie)
    I'm ok...bit stressed out because of all my exams but never mind, they'll soon be over!!

How are you?
    not bad - revising for maths exam for tomorrow morning, too hot to do so though, doesnt help that my pc generates loads of heat too but its not too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)

sqa!

I hope we get bad weather tommorrow, its going to be so unconfortable taking a exam in a stuffy room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)

i will

ReputationRep:
    not bad - revising for maths exam for tomorrow morning, too hot to do so though, doesnt help that my pc generates loads of heat too but its not too bad
    Yeah i've got history tommorrow --- i don't know anything for it, i think the heat is doing funny things to my brain!! :eek:

I think i'll go and try to revise outside in a minute, its so stuffy in my house!

Good luck for your exam!

ReputationRep:
    *keeps fingers crossed for good weather at glastonbury*

ReputationRep:
    i get to revise in an airconditioned office!! its lovely in here..but then again im not sunbathing and i have no natural lights. and i suppose..im revising. so its not all good. and tomorrow ill have to sit in my exam hall which has drainage problems....

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the heat actually!

ReputationRep:
    meant to be sunny all week here according to the bbc. woo

ReputationRep:
    nooo how can anyone like this heat...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.