Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the heat...can't wait till the end of next month when I am going to Alaska which hopefully is significantly cooler! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love the bright clear skies and all the trees and flowers. We have a massive garden which is really nice in the summer. I love summer, it's so much more sexy.

ReputationRep:
    I wish the heat could have come a couple of weeks later, absolutely impossible to get any revision done in this weather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    urgh
    when's it cooling down? :eek:
    yeah stop complaining!

its either too hot or too cold, mother nature cant win :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=404

^^^ tis hottt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billistic)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=404

^^^ tis hottt
    whats ajdabrills opinion on this??

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    whats ajdabrills opinion on this??
    Who really care?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    i agree.

seeing as ajdabrill is the thread starter, he knows when tis hot and tis cold so i thought i would ask his opinion

ReputationRep:
    it's alright here, since the storm a few days ago, and I've got the fan on sooo yeah its fine for the moment.. it just gets hotter at night

ReputationRep:
    smh @ you 2...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    it's alright here, since the storm a few days ago, and I've got the fan on sooo yeah its fine for the moment.. it just gets hotter at night
    yeah, and i anyoyingly get woken up at 2am, probably some boy racer becasue my window is open. and then its that hot i cant go sleep, endin up watching big brother lol

ReputationRep:
    and then you cant sleep...and then youre tired.....and then you dont read exam questions properly....and then you write stooooopid answers:p:

ReputationRep:
    smh @ you 2...
    haha

ReputationRep:
    urgh
    when's it cooling down? :eek:
    Great, I'm not the only one who can't stand it when it's hot!!! I reckon about 18°C is my maximum temperature!!

ReputationRep:
    and then you cant sleep...and then youre tired.....and then you dont read exam questions properly....and then you write stooooopid answers:p:
    yep thats the continuous cycle thats been gion on this month lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    yep thats the continuous cycle thats been gion on this month lol
    You're not pregnant then...

ReputationRep:
    You're not pregnant then...
    :rolleyes: no, i dont think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca/Becca)
    Great, I'm not the only one who can't stand it when it's hot!!! I reckon about 18°C is my maximum temperature!!

and hay fever is not any help
    especcially when you are sniffing....for no reason....during the exams!!!! :mad:
    tis sso distracting and makes my eyes want to shut
    i massively messed up french reading because i had a load of hayfever during the exam
    not like i would have done much better anyway, but a few more marks, which all counts..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    and hay fever is not any help
    especcially when you are sniffing....for no reason....during the exams!!!! :mad:
    tis sso distracting and makes my eyes want to shut
    i massively messed up french reading because i had a load of hayfever during the exam
    not like i would have done much better anyway, but a few more marks, which all counts..... :rolleyes:
    you should of taken benedryl, or whateva it is

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.