Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looby3)
    hear hear!!! - listen to this post!!
    show'w the ****ers they're not worth ****! and not even worth bothering over their meaningless opinions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)
    bullies can hurt people at any age, it's not just kids.

there's people from kids to seniors that can suffer some form of bullying.

i agree with you on the voodoo though...
    Yes, I know. I have been bullied myself. And it is not a great experience to have had; looking over your shoulder constantly. I told my parents though, and it eventually stopped. That was when I was 8. The guy that bullied me was and is a weirdo. He must be 20 now, and probably still bullies people. But I realise it is harder to stop an older bully than one who is 10, or something. How does one reason with an unreasonable person? Just keep your head down, I say.

ReputationRep:
    i recon u could try and stop him being a bully and turn him into a better person...as ur such a lovely guy urself....

if that fails just trash the house next door so they cant move in! lol

ReputationRep:
    when you next see him, just say "alright mate, you're moving in next door aren't you?" or something similar and friendly. it's hard to be nasty to someone who's friendly, and if he's nasty, just say "ok, i'm just trying to be nice" and walk off.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.