The Student Room Group

Which Bad Thread would you most like back?

Bad Threads= Not quite deleted, moved where only the mods can see them.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having pete2004's thread back, or perhaps "THE SECOND COMING OF d", just for the novelty of seeing once more how things were. The Moaning Thread is another obvious choice, for pure novelty value.

Can anyone else think of other great threads that aren't here any more?

PS- dear mods, I kept this out of About, as it's not really too serious. Please keep the warning stick off me...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would have said the original moaning thread, but it's not really that interesting, I read a lot of it when we could still see it, and, meh...
Reply 2
<1000 post count thread, definately!
Reply 3
My Lesbian Society :smile:
Reply 4
dirty girls soc!
FLORGY THREAD :mad: :mad: :bawling:
Reply 6
Fleff
I would have said the original moaning thread, but it's not really that interesting, I read a lot of it when we could still see it, and, meh...

Definately, it'd be quite cool to have the two merged, it was the original and the best :wink:
Reply 7
the one i did with bra size...
Reply 8
Michael Mourao

How did that one go, then? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Michael Mourao

as far as i know no one posted in it
2 5 +
How did that one go, then? :rolleyes:

someone posted pics of their tits and we had to guess there size :rolleyes:
Reply 11
<1000
Reply 12
sqa7
<1000

how many people in there had <1000 posts
Reply 13
I remember a great thread that I started, (which wasn't that great in the beginning, but got hijacked) that spiralled into all-out war between Vienna and the rest of the board... I think that got moved in the end. That was a shame, I enjoy reading that sort of thing.
Reply 14
Niaya
how many people in there had <1000 posts

35%?
Reply 15
Fish Has Human Face
Reply 16
Janealams
Fish Has Human Face

was that thread or a random post
Reply 17
Niaya
was that thread or a random post

that was a thread
2 5 +
Bad Threads= Not quite deleted, moved where only the mods can see them.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having pete2004's thread back, or perhaps "THE SECOND COMING OF d", just for the novelty of seeing once more how things were. The Moaning Thread is another obvious choice, for pure novelty value.

Can anyone else think of other great threads that aren't here any more?

PS- dear mods, I kept this out of About, as it's not really too serious. Please keep the warning stick off me...

I'm new here, so I don't really know the ropes - but can't you make new replacement threads?
Reply 19
lesser weevil
I'm new here, so I don't really know the ropes - but can't you make new replacement threads?

They get deleted, in the most part. Unfortunately.

Latest

Trending

Trending