This discussion is closed.
Feefifofum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
Ghost Story

Once upon a time in a dark forest, there was a crooked house. In the house, there was a creepy spider, and a haunted wardrobe... In the wardrobe lived the most horrific sight ever....... There lived a pair of Jeans, Called DAVID! :afraid:

Throw in a red eyed mutant carrot and the story is much better
:rofl: Whatever drugs you are on, I want some
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Geeeza)
ok Hear The Thunder i still cant hear anything whereas you guys can, ok when my windows mediaplayer loads at what 'second' does the vocie begin to talk? so i can keep my ears extra open.
about 00:03 , its really loud you cant miss it
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im still to scared of what i might hear if i listen to that sound. Especially at night and im tired anyway so i dont want nightmares.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Commander V)
Im still to scared of what i might hear if i listen to that sound. Especially at night and im tired anyway so i dont want nightmares.
its not scary just creepy since its so loud and there was nothing in/outside the hosue that couldve caused it... the person kinda screams their words , bit weird
vin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well i think ill wait till tomorrow before i risk it
robbieblake98
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Tony Blair says he's seen a ghost he talked about it in a show couple of years back
Tindo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3336299.stm

Henry!
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
its not scary just creepy since its so loud and there was nothing in/outside the hosue that couldve caused it... the person kinda screams their words , bit weird
Tell ya whats creepy (but not ghost related)......

Playing 'Another one Bites the dust' BACKWARDS!!

HEres the site;

http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
Tell ya whats creepy (but not ghost related)......

Playing 'Another one Bites the dust' BACKWARDS!!

HEres the site;

http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm
ahha yeah done that before
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
one of my discoveries: play "raindrops keep falling on my head" backwards and you get a pretty scary song, once sec ill upload the song with lyrics...
happydinosaur
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Geeeza)
thats one thing that keeps me thinking, everytime they go out to film something is always happening!
Maybe thats because they don't show the bits of film where nothing happens because nobody would watch it and the whole point of television is to get as many people as possible to watch..

Reading this thread keeps reminiding me of the stories I have heard..Like the little white face at the window at one of those huge centers schools go to for team building weekends. I kind of cant help but believe it because I know of three seperate people who all have had kind of the same experience whilst staying in this one room there :eek: Once one person looked out of the window one night across the carpark to this other building and a little white face was at the window, a little girls face. Then another person was there years ago as a teenager and was waiting for the lift to go to his room and a little girl appeared. He didn't think anything of it as the place was full of kids on his course so when he got out of the lift he turned around an looked at her and all he saw as the doors closed was a little white face staring at him. Then at dinner he didn't see her and he asked if anyone was on the course who looked as odd as that and there wasn't. Then a while ago I was in school and some year 9s were rehearsing a play wearing those white masks and I made a comment about oh its like the little white face in the window and my drama teacher who used to go to the center his face just dropped and he went totally silent. :eek: It is all very creepy...Although that might be because they told us this story in the complete darkness of the woods across from the window with the little white face. All I know is that I couldn't sleep very well last night..
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
one of my discoveries: play "raindrops keep falling on my head" backwards and you get a pretty scary song, once sec ill upload the song with lyrics...
cool
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wish my sound card wasnt broke
Geeeza
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Commander V)
Well i think ill wait till tomorrow before i risk it
lol ok HearTheThunder i'll lsiten to it tommorow too..., i got a feeling i mite be scared so i'll listen to it tommorow. Thanks!
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Note the various michael jackson connotations, I give you my evil discovery - Burt Bacharacs - Raindrops keep falling on my head, backwards:

If I holiest water here for me!
Believe me please it's water!
Didn't feet, must...
Blesses through the hole in the eye...
Hey grossed lub!
Get off me kid! Say I want him off of s'my kid!
It's good!
I just wanna piece
Oh chip! I just couldn't be here without me in my best side
Oh secluded washing machine in a red suicide post (distinct line)
Get off me kid! Say I want him off of s'my kid!
It's good!
Sniff, it's me son!
Well get off! Hey I'm gonna ask my Jeeves
Nah you're clumsy!
Hey I want it off, you're strangling me!

http://213.106.38.197/backwards.wma
vin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
O great i wish i hadnt read this thread at night, :eek:
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ghosts arent scary
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
ghosts arent scary
have you not seen the amityville horror re-make? :eek:
Geeeza
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok Madonna is very much known for her Satanic bactracking words. I was listening to a tape called: "From The Shadows" and it was revealed in one of her songs she calls out Satan these are the exact words: "Oh hear us Satan"
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hah, I like the Pink Floyd one.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (534)
37.82%
No - but I will (110)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (672)
47.59%

Watched Threads