Click 'Watch This Movie'

I didnt know that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    ghosts arent scary
    BOO! :evil:

Was that scary?

ReputationRep:
    you msut all suffer at my evil backwards raindrops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    BOO! :evil:

Was that scary?
    um no

ReputationRep:
    i'm dreaming of a posessed carrot, with red glowing eyes, and devil horns.... and you all will be too soon :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/178210

Click 'Watch This Movie'

I didnt know that....

ReputationRep:
    The comment "B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* kind of gave it away for me, watched it on mute...

ReputationRep:
    aww sorry

ReputationRep:
    Lets see some horror stories people! I wanna get scared

OK Im makin a horror story:

One day in Mexico a boy and his family moved to a new town. The boy was called David and he was angry at moving house because he had to leave all of his friends behind. Soon however David began to fit into his new school. He made some good friends. One of his best friends was Tim. Tim was a Goth and he liked to creep people out just to act cool. He also liked to creep David out because he was new (just for fun).

After school on a dark cold day, Tim told Dave to come to a remote area. David wasn't familiar with the area because he was new to the town. When David got there he was suprised to see a Graveyard. David felt a little nervous and so turned back to go home, but Tim quickly jumped out and persuaded him to stay. After a while David decided to give into Tim and they played around in this old abandoned cemetry for much of the night.

There was an old abandoned church that was sealed up at the back of this large cemetry. Tim convinced David to go inseide (even though Tim was also afraid of the Church). David went in through a broken window on the side and fell into the church with a yell of '*****t' (this was due to him falling as the window was quite high up). David told Tim that it was Ok to enter, which he did. The church was very dark inside. Convered in cobwebs and old woden benches. The dark blue midnight light shon through the cracks in the windows. The two boys walked around the large and dark church.

Suddenly the floor board broke. David fell through and onto a tombstone beneath the floor. He cracked his back on the tombstone. He yelled and screamed with pain. Tim then decided to go down and help him. He climbed down. As he turned towards David to see how much pain he was in, he heard the sound of a motor. He turned around and during that second he saw the white mask of a man with a chainsaw that was tearing up the inside of his body. David screamed and then screamed no more.

Bit of texas Chainsaw at the end :cool: . It's more sick than horror. But still freaky.

ReputationRep:
    One day in Kirkcaldy, Foxo read a really bloody awful story by flipflop2. It made him want to gouge his eyes out with a rusty spoon. Foxo screamed and then he screamed no more, making his way to a better thread.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen a ghost, but my friends have.

One friend used to have a black cat but it died a few years ago. One day her mum and her saw a black cat walk in their front door. They went inside to look for it but it had gone. So they think it was the ghost of their cat.

Two other friends walked into their front door and they saw a ghost of a man walk past. i don't know what happened after becasue they don't like to talk about it,all I know was it didn't hurt them. Can ghosts actually hurt people?

The friend from the above story was walking in a park. This park is where witches meet for meetings or rituals. She said she could sense a spirit behind her which probably had something to do with the 'witches'. But she doesn't like to talk about it so I don't know what happened after.

Another friend said she went upstairs to her bedroom. Then she heard classical music playing downstairs, but there was nothing downstairs. Her hosue was built on an aborigional burial site or something, but I doubt aboriginal ghosts know how to play violins.

Even after hearing all of these stories from friends, I still don't believe in ghosts becasue I have never seen one.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wimp.com/ghost/
    http://tlewis777.tripod.com/G.H.O.U.L.I/id40.html

ReputationRep:
    anyone been to borley rectory?

now thats bloody scary

ReputationRep:
    Borley Rectory?? No, i wanna go there so much. Whats it like?

See this
    Proof of ghosts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    Due 2 the popularity of my recent thread, i would like to know everyone's best ghost stories. Also has anyone ever seen a ghost??????
    Apparently I've seen one before but I don't remember

My mum told me this - she was carrying me (I was a toddler I think) and I told her I'm seeing a man and he's smiling at me. But none of my family - mum dad and sister - can see anyone in front of us Apparently my mum asked if the man had legs and I said no

My parents have both seen stuff like that before - think my mum saw a green glow that's a bit of a veil down the door when she woke up one night and couldn't wake up my dad. I think my dad when he was a teen - basically the sun was coming in through the windows so there were silhouettes everywhere - and basically where there should've been a black shadow, there was a white shape within the black silhouette the shape of a man with a hat - the white shape was where my dad's shadow should've been

Freaky!

I think they all prayed about the stuff when they saw whatever it was, and then it all went away.

ReputationRep:
    check this out: www.big-boys.com/articles/twophotos1.html.

Not really scary but u have to look really close up and listen as well. Enjoy. See who is the 1st to say the differences in the two photographs.

ReputationRep:
    ahaha come on you cant trick people a third time bowie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geeeza)
    There are obvious signs and how some ghosts behave, youve got to experiance it to know the 'know how'.

Also whos got sky? Ever watched Most Haunted on Living TV?
    That show winds me up! My brother watches it all the time, and now he is coming back from uni today, I'll have to put up with it again for the next few months. Every episode is the same! ''I just felt something brush my face'' or ''Did you hear that?''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    That show winds me up! My brother watches it all the time, and now he is coming back from uni today, I'll have to put up with it again for the next few months. Every episode is the same! ''I just felt something brush my face'' or ''Did you hear that?''
    Is that the one with Alan Robson? (Seeing as noone answered me the first time I asked :rolleyes: )

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.