The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am! :biggrin: But then I'm going to Univ's :p:
Reply 2
Sorry, Glastonbury's in Oxford? Nobody told me... :biggrin:
Reply 3
Keble does balls? How come my friend is home already? :eek:
Reply 4
I'm going to Trinity (and so is Elles!)....who would want to go to Keble...OOTB aren't singing there (now even more of a groupie than ever after spening yesterday with the guys!!! :biggrin:)
Reply 5
Is Trinity as good as Trinity?
Camford
Keble does balls? How come my friend is home already? :eek:

You know Rich right? Basically everyone went home today but a few people still have exams. Its next weekend so everyone has finished :biggrin:

Hoofbeat
I'm going to Trinity (and so is Elles!)....who would want to go to Keble...

pffft... you know it will be the best :rolleyes:
Hoofbeat
I'm going to Trinity (and so is Elles!)....who would want to go to Keble...OOTB aren't singing there (now even more of a groupie than ever after spening yesterday with the guys!!! :biggrin:)

It'd have been nice to go to Trinity, but I think 110 quid non-dining when the only people I know who are going to be there are you and the boys is a bit steep. It's a shame OOTB aren't doing Keble, but I'm going anyway for one last hurrah with all my Keble friends. I could lose my groupie status for saying this but I'll probably have more fun at Keble than I would at Trinity...
Reply 8
Little Kitten
It'd have been nice to go to Trinity, but I think 110 quid non-dining when the only people I know who are going to be there are you and the boys is a bit steep. It's a shame OOTB aren't doing Keble, but I'm going anyway for one last hurrah with all my Keble friends. I could lose my groupie status for saying this but I'll probably have more fun at Keble than I would at Trinity...

Hey Caroline, did you realise that I was the person who you were standing near at the bar buying drinks at Copa and then again later when Tim was introducing us to his gf? I was fairly certain it was you, but didn't want to say anything. Hope you enjoyed the boys gig; I thought it was wicked and it was great fun working backstage with them all afternoon and evening. I couldn't hear everything that went on in the skits since I was wearing a headset and I couldn't hear Johannes' lines, but the rest of it was amazing!
Hoofbeat
Hey Caroline, did you realise that I was the person who you were standing near at the bar buying drinks at Copa and then again later when Tim was introducing us to his gf? I was fairly certain it was you, but didn't want to say anything. Hope you enjoyed the boys gig; I thought it was wicked and it was great fun working backstage with them all afternoon and evening. I couldn't hear everything that went on in the skits since I was wearing a headset and I couldn't hear Johannes' lines, but the rest of it was amazing!

I can't quite recall. I think I knew that I recognised you from other OOTB stuff but I couldn't quite put a name to the face and I hate saying "sorry, I think we've met before but I have no idea who you are". That's pretty cool that you got to help out backstage, but it was great being in the audience too, the atmosphere was just electric, plus of course the boys do look and sound better from the front rather than the back. Still, I guess Trinity Ball will kinda compensate for that...
Reply 10
Little Kitten
I can't quite recall. I think I knew that I recognised you from other OOTB stuff but I couldn't quite put a name to the face and I hate saying "sorry, I think we've met before but I have no idea who you are".

Yeah, I was fairly certain it was you, but likewise, didn't want to say anything

...plus of course the boys do look and sound better from the front rather than the back. Still, I guess Trinity Ball will kinda compensate for that...

I don't know, sitting in the wings during the performance as was amazing - could see everything a lot closer and I could see and share in their pleasure the moment they came off stage (although I did pull away from the group hug complaining they were too hot and sweaty!!! :p:) and I'd already seen them rehearsing when I was there at the sound check during the afternoon. Besides, I'd already heard some of the newer stuff the other week at a private function when we accompanied a rather drunk Simon to the gig!
Oh come on... he was pretty sober by the time he reached us :wink:
Reply 12
teamvillage
Oh come on... he was pretty sober by the time he reached us :wink:

Chloé: ahhh you have returned Matt! Which reminds me, let me send you some of the photos of him in his drunken state....Simon will probably kill me for it, but it'll be funny! When I'm next on my laptop I'll send you them!

Latest

Trending

Trending