Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im doing my coursework now, ive got one week til its due in and im no where near finishing it. Im doing a father and baby magazine. does anyone know anything or anywhere i could get some more info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_1205)
    Im doing my coursework now, ive got one week til its due in and im no where near finishing it. Im doing a father and baby magazine. does anyone know anything or anywhere i could get some more info?
    you're making one? have you tried writing to real ones or even mother and baby magazines?-surely the baby bit would still apply. sorry if this isnt at all what you're talking about. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    thats a pretty good idea, think ill email them now then. but what exactly would i say?

ReputationRep:
    To Whom It May Concern
    I'm a student from (place) and I go to (school/college). I'm currently doing a project on (father&baby magazines?) and was wondering if you could help me or put me in touch with someone who could. I need to find out about....blah...blah
    Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,
    Yours faithfully,
    (Name)

Hope that helps-its what i usually send and you usually get a response. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    oh and tell them what you're studying. and write to at least 2/3 magazines for variety. and include all of this in your planning work-what subject is it for?

ReputationRep:
    cheers hun, that should do great. thank u

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.