Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    54 degrees! :eek: Gosh, I'm struggling to concentrate right now and it's only about 30!
    When I was in south of Israel last yr in negev it was 32 in the shade at 7.30am!

ReputationRep:
    Morocco with school, Turkey with family then France with mates, then London for work experience! Fun fun fun fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne Auraque)
    Morocco with school, Turkey with family then France with mates, then London for work experience! Fun fun fun fun!
    wot u doin on work experience?

ReputationRep:
    Interrailing... czech republic, poland, slovakia, croatia, budapest with my buddies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    where's everyone going on holiday this summer? I'm going to England, then Alaska (from Ireland)
    In a month or two im going to South Africa and then to Syndey (From Brisbane in Australia.)

just went to Habarana - which is in sri lanka itself

ReputationRep:
    going amsterdam....

gna be riding on a tangem bike! lol

ReputationRep:
    Jersey in August.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be off to Canada for a month in early August - it's nothing special though, I'll just be visiting relatives.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.