Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    from strangers. For some unknow reason my chums and I get really weird looks when one of us shouts 'panty check' this is just when we check that no one is flashing their panties( when they sit down on the grass or something) How uncalled for we are just saving each other embarassment

ReputationRep:
    its because you smell like fish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    its because you smell like fish.
    just close your legs freak.

ReputationRep:
    i think you and your friends have a very good signal there!!! its like, when i went clubbing with my friend once when she was wearing a halter neck, i had to keep pulling up the bak of her top to stop her from revealing her bra! we all need girl mates to keep an eye on our clothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    from strangers. For some unknow reason my chums and I get really weird looks when one of us shouts 'panty check' this is just when we check that no one is flashing their panties( when they sit down on the grass or something) How uncalled for we are just saving each other embarassment
    yer ok if my mates se each other flashing we say somethin like trousers or your flashin we dont shout stuff

ReputationRep:
    you read my mind...

*shakes hand*

we are officially on the same wavelength.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was something to do with queer eye for the straight guy.

ReputationRep:
    theres probably some conspiracy against you or a rumour flying around about you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it isnt something you shout in public is it, if someone has their panties showing most people arent bothered and dont care. That cant be as embarassing as role playing gay sex in a crowded town centre, orgasms included.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

*gives Izzy a weird look* :dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    Yeah, but it isnt something you shout in public is it, if someone has their panties showing most people arent bothered and dont care. That cant be as embarassing as role playing gay sex in a crowded town centre, orgasms included.
    Oh it is. Much like 'number 10 has got cellulite.'

ReputationRep:
    Can't you save each other embarrassment quietly? Surely shouting "panty check!" at someone in public is more embarrassing than them accidently exposing a little bit of their underwear? Obviously people are going to give you strange looks; it isn't the norm to hear that being yelled out! And isn't your yelling more uncalled for than the looks you get for doing it? God, there are so many things wrong with your post I can't keep them all in my head at once.

ReputationRep:
    painters and decorators?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by October Project)
    Can't you save each other embarrassment quietly? Surely shouting "panty check!" at someone in public is more embarrassing than them accidently exposing a little bit of their underwear? Obviously people are going to give you strange looks; it isn't the norm to hear that being yelled out! And isn't your yelling more uncalled for than the looks you get for doing it? God, there are so many things wrong with your post I can't keep them all in my head at once.
    Personally, I'd find it funny if someone shouted "panty check" in public! But thats just me. I'm warped.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it is. Much like 'number 10 has got cellulite.'
    rofl

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.