The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Erm, i do believe SARAH that THAT was a random irrelevant post to the forum. And i wud appreciate u not telling the whole forum i smell of cheese. Besides....i wont tell them what u smell off cos its jus way to nasty.

ahem.
kita xx
Reply 2
well at least i dnt look like cheese lol!
Reply 3
sassy_j
well at least i dnt look like cheese lol!

everyone look at the member pics and u will see i do not look like cheese (i hope) ahem
Reply 4
if people are reading this for the first time, dont think that we are enemies, because we are not, we are bored in "psychology"

Oh god i hope Dr ward cannot see this
Reply 5
sassy_j
if people are reading this for the first time, dont think that we are enemies, because we are not, we are bored in "psychology"

Oh god i hope Dr ward cannot see this

1) why are we communicating via message board when im sat RIGHT next to you.
2) WHY wud Dr Ward see this???!!!
3) why are u assuming u are not my enemy huh?
Reply 6
FINE then

i though we were friends, good friends, best friends, but oviously i was very wrong

goodbye

Reply 7
sassy_j
FINE then

i though we were friends, good friends, best friends, but oviously i was very wrong

goodbye

o do be quiet
Reply 8
one is very full of oneself arent they now
Reply 9
sassy_j
one is very full of oneself arent they now

where did that come from?!
Reply 10
kita
where did that come from?!

can't you just poke each other with rulers or something?
Reply 11
from my mouth
Reply 12
Sire
can't you just poke each other with rulers or something?

i have bigger plans than that my friend ahahahaha....(evil laugh)
Reply 13
yeah she just spat at me :-(
Reply 14
sassy_j
yeah she just spat at me :-(

OMG!!! For the benefit of those not present, nekita most certainly did NOT spit at her

i cant believe u sumtimes
Reply 15
kita
OMG!!! For the benefit of those not present, nekita most certainly did NOT spit at her

i cant believe u sumtimes

this gets more interesting by the minute, although one has to wonder. What are you meant to be doing at this point in time???
Reply 16
we r MEANT to be doing psychology coursework, but kita keeps kicking me in the head because i am further than her
Reply 17
*chuckles* Hope you're having fun.
Reply 18
sassy_j
we r MEANT to be doing psychology coursework, but kita keeps kicking me in the head because i am further than her

oh come on! that was a blatent lie, not even believable!!! and could u please stop looking at me like that. its most disturbing.
Reply 19
What on earth are you two doing studying psychology? Have you figured out why you're kicking each other yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending