Hey Fellows (Competition)

Here are some stats about Keele Medical Schools 2009 Entry Cycle:

Applicants: 1400
Interviews: 400
Offers: ??
Places 130

Make Yourself Known/Discuss?

Scroll to see replies

Woot Keele applicant here :smile: I hope I get an interview at least! The chances are way too low though :frown:
Reply 2
Yellowmonkeyman
Woot Keele applicant here :smile: I hope I get an interview at least! The chances are way too low though :frown:

You never know. :wink:
:s-smilie: Wow, it's going to be tough.
Reply 4
ohhh those stats don't look good. it must be very hard to get an interview :frown:
SahilB91
ohhh those stats don't look good. it must be very hard to get an interview :frown:

Aye :frown: I think they must look for god like people with those stats :frown:
MOI - i'm applying this year! and yeah those stats :s: ouch!
Where else are people applying?
Reply 8
HELLO! Kelle med applant here. Worried as I am?
My sister's a first year medic at Keele - she's far from godlike academically. She got ABB at A-level and 2A*, 2A, 4B, 1C. Keele are not grade obsessed - they are looking at the broader picture so don't get psyched out by people with higher grades or even by the number of applicants.

Good luck everyone :smile:
wow, I was thinking of applying here next year, what do keele like particularly in terms of applications
Reply 11
Yellowmonkeyman
Aye :frown: I think they must look for god like people with those stats :frown:

well i should have no problem then seeing as my name is Krishna Jesus Muhammed
OrmondDrone
My sister's a first year medic at Keele - she's far from godlike academically. She got ABB at A-level and 2A*, 2A, 4B, 1C. Keele are not grade obsessed - they are looking at the broader picture so don't get psyched out by people with higher grades or even by the number of applicants.

Good luck everyone :smile:

I bet she is good looking then :eek3: cos if she didn't get for academics.....:yep:

lol, I'm joking, bet she got in for her merits, not looks
Hi.
Heyy, yea one of the reasons I applied to Keele was the slight less emphasis on academics. Which I like :smile: My other unis love academics though..
Tumtidum.
Reply 16
I'm also a Keele med applicant. I just hope they respond soon so they can put me out of my misery. :p:
HotCoco.
I'm also a Keele med applicant. I just hope they respond soon so they can put me out of my misery. :p:

Definetely, I want them to go "rejection" or "interview" quickly.. I've received one acknowledgement so far and I've become an email and post addict..
You guys should be fine :smile:

I think I got an interview invite around January so you might hear from them around then :smile:
FFCrusader
You guys should be fine :smile:

I think I got an interview invite around January so you might hear from them around then :smile:

FFCrusader!

I remember you from the chat thread last year! :p:

You got into the Barts then! :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending