Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need an A to get into sixth form and do a level, but i don't wanna predict what I got, because I've become stupidly supersticious (sp?) about exams lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    Well i've looked at the answers released by mrmaths, asked my own teachers, and remember my answers, and I probably got around 90/100 on Paper 5 and around 92/100 on Paper 6.(Hopefully!) So, on Edexcel thats an A*, I think.
    Did you buy the answers from mrmaths?? what file format are they in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeerHS)
    Did you buy the answers from mrmaths?? what file format are they in?
    pdf. Yea they are £3.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, GCSE maths. I remember last year. Thought I got a D, got a B. Happy days.

ReputationRep:
    would anyone be willing to share the maths answers? i have no money (in debt so not even three pounds!) and really worried about exam.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I've done well enough to get a B (Edexcel higher). Possibly an A, but I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Well cause AQA decided to give my school the opportunity -lol to trial the two tier gcses and said we still had to do the real gcses but whichever grade we got that was highest is wot we were awarded-i think i got my A* i hope, as we went through the trial papers in class and i did well lets jus hope i didnt make any stupid mistakes

ReputationRep:
    OCR
    got a B in my mocks (one mark off an A)
    this time I revised so I am hoping for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComebackQueen)
    Well cause AQA decided to give my school the opportunity -lol to trial the two tier gcses and said we still had to do the real gcses but whichever grade we got that was highest is wot we were awarded-i think i got my A* i hope, as we went through the trial papers in class and i did well lets jus hope i didnt make any stupid mistakes
    I did the trial papers too! Did you haver to fill out a questionaire about the trial and normal papers? I think I got my A.

ReputationRep:
    i dont want to predict but i need a B, A or an A* to get onto the maths a level.

ReputationRep:
    A* easily. It was a joke Finished with 45 minutes to go, as did many people in my year.

ReputationRep:
    lol i put a U but realistically i dno....the exam went well n i got gud cwk....but i'm in set 4 outta 5 lol.

ReputationRep:
    I rekon i got a B, intermidiate was v.easy!

ReputationRep:
    I think I got at least an A.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'l get a C but I could possibly get a B! It all depends on the grade boundries - but I think I deffenatly got a C

ReputationRep:
    What "page borders"? and sometimes the last letter of word creeped across a border, will i get penalised for that?

ReputationRep:
    It was just as hard as the pratice papers I did, and i got As on them, so I'm hoping for an A

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I got a B. I wanted an A but me thinks I ****ed up on paper 6. Oh well, a B ain't bad is it?

ReputationRep:
    Probably only manage a C. All i need though really.

ReputationRep:
    Unless something went v.v.v. wrong without me knowing anything about it, then i think i definitely have an A* - the exams were fairly easy and i got full marks for coursework. Unfortunately this is the only subject im this confident about

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.