Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Would be cool if it was indoors, and it'd be all dark inside so you won't be expecting the drop (like spacemountain). Now that'd be cool.
    The black hole at alton towers used to be like that, but they added flashing lights and you had sufficient light to prepare for the drop. The ride is still great though

ReputationRep:
    there are lights in space mtn as well for planets and stars inside. i dont see why people close their eyes, u can hedly see anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    As far as I'm aware they could get sued, for the minimum requirements may now be considered too low.
    I think it is to late now because apparently it is open again and it was once again declared safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveManUK)
    there are lights in space mtn as well for planets and stars inside. i dont see why people close their eyes, u can hedly see anyway!
    I've never been on space mountain. One day i'll conquer it, but is it only available in disney land paris, or is it also available at walt disney, florida?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    The black hole at alton towers used to be like that, but they added flashing lights and you had sufficient light to prepare for the drop. The ride is still great though
    It was, it is no longer an Alton Towers ride now. It has closed down and will be removed in November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    I've never been on space mountain. One day i'll conquer it, but is it only available in disney land paris, or is it also available at walt disney, florida?
    Both, the 1 in Paris is better though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Both, the 1 in Paris is better though.
    why is that i thought they were the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    It was, it is no longer an Alton Towers ride now. It has closed down and will be removed in November
    :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    why is that i thought they were the same?
    The 1 in florida is just like hills etc*

The 1 in paris launches you up to the top of the building then drops you into a dark room. It also has a loop in it.

ReputationRep:
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    The 1 in florida is just like hills etc*

The 1 in paris launches you up to the top of the building then drops you into a dark room. It also has a loop in it.
    yeh ive been to the france one, it also has a corkscrew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no :eek:
    :confused: did u really think u went to space?

ReputationRep:
    yeh ive been to the france one, it also has a corkscrew
    Cool. The one in florida has no inversions at all. There is a rumor that space mountain will be re-built in florida. I also believe the 1 in france has just been re-themed.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever been to american adventure? I went when i was about 13, and im trying to deduce if it reality or just a dream.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: did u really think u went to space?
    No I was talking about the rollercoaster at the beginning :eek:

ReputationRep:
    funky

ReputationRep:
    i would love to go to America and go to all these theme parks....

*sigh*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.