Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When could you first start remembering things as a child? What are your earliest memories? Oddly inspired by my old text book which I now have a determination to sell :rolleyes: and BF saying he could remember what it was like when he was a feutus (yeah right Jst jks, maybe he could), I wanna know when you could first remember!

My first memory was when I was about 2, going up some stairs lol. I prolly thought, 'wow stairs' :rolleyes: :p:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    It's weird but the first memory which I can be sure of was when I was 4. My 4th birthday cake in fact! =D I am sure I have memories from before that but I can't be certain that they were earlier if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Well i can remeber being dropped on my head as a baby....and that's about it, it all becomes a blur after that.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously my earliest memory is being dropped off at my babysitter's place and crying a lot. weird. o and my first day at school.

ReputationRep:
    Well i can remeber being dropped on my head as a baby....and that's about it, it all becomes a blur after that.
    ROFL! Hm personally that might be being passed round and round among cooing relatives. Not. Fun.

:man-handling aversed:

ReputationRep:
    my oldest memory is being thrown down stairs by my father.

my mother and father divorced soon after. He was a **** (pardon my french) and a bully to me and my mother.

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was about 3 playing with snow in my living room

ReputationRep:
    Erm... going to nursery when I was about two and a half, and screaming blue murder because I was scared of father christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I remember bursting into tears every single day whenever I reached my nursery school, just for the sake of it!

I have bits of (and generally vague) memory from my childhood until the age of 12, after which I really started to remember things. Yeah call me a late starter.

ReputationRep:
    I have a very good memory of my childhood, luckily.

I can't really pinpoint my 'earliest memory' exactly, as I have a few that (I think) all date from around the same time, from when I was three. One involved me sitting on a black and white rocking horse at playgroup, crying because my Mum had gone after dropping me off.

ReputationRep:
    Either being in Scotland when I was 1 or 2, or at this weird clown show thing. I can't remember which came first, although to my credit, I think it's impressive enough that I can remember either of them at all.

ReputationRep:
    Sitting on the sofa when I was about 18 months old and eating crisps, and then my mum taking them away from me and eating them herself.

Though she swears that's a false memory. ^_^

I remember lots of stuff from 3 years onwards, pretty typical really.

ReputationRep:
    i remember sitting on my poo.. and i said to myself, omg is this how dumb i am?

ReputationRep:
    Christmas when i was about 4.

Falling out of bed when I was about 2... apparently I cried all night. :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Falling out of bed when I was about 2... apparently I cried all night. :rolleyes: :cool:
    I always used to fall out of bed, i still had those little side bars when i was 5, i always fell out of bed :confused: oh and raindance you're left handed too but apparently we're going to live 9 years less than people who are right handed http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t123441.html

(Original post by Markus505)
    I always used to fall out of bed, i still had those little side bars when i was 5, i always fell out of bed :confused: oh and raindance you're left handed too but apparently we're going to live 9 years less than people who are right handed http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t123441.html
    Ughh, yay. That's brightened up my day.

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Ughh, yay. That's brightened up my day.

:bawling:
    Oh well look on the brightside. It just means 9 years less in the old folks home

ReputationRep:
    i remember falling in a pond at center parks

ReputationRep:
    My earliest memory which I can be sure of was when I was 4. The biggish storm. I was at my aunt's house when that happened. My parents had gone to Canada for a few days. I was crying a loy and asking for my parents. Plus, there was a hige tree which fell in the garden. Needless to say, I think that my mum felt a bit guilty.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.