Earliest childhood memories? Watch

This discussion is closed.
FrisbeeFan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooh, I did something similar to that once. When I was about 4, I was playing make-believe with my sisters in a holiday house garden, pretending we were rabbits. I ate part of a weed, and though I didn't feel sick, my dad had to give me ribena with salt in it to make me throw up. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted!
utu7
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I'm not sure about the order of my memories, but the earliest I can think of is my brother being born, and a three year old me throwing a fit in the hospital because I wanted a sister! I can also remember looking at a toy camera and for some reason, finding it absolutely fascinating.
Xebby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I remember feeding my younger sister berries off some plant, I now know it was poisonous....oops! Don't know how old i was!
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by FrisbeeFan)
I ate part of a weed, and though I didn't feel sick, my dad had to give me ribena with salt in it to make me throw up. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted!
Hohoho
Lidka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I remember the birth of my brother, when I was roughly two-and-a-half... I don't remember seeing him or anything, I just remember being stuck in the car with my Grandma while my mum was in hospital. I was crying for my mum and threw my dummy on the floor, and my Gran had to bend over to pick it up.... I remember feeling straight afterwards that it was a really immature thing to do, and I felt really guilty about being a pain! I was an odd child...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.47%
No - but I will (88)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.05%

Watched Threads