Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    n e one gone 2 c him in concert (justin timberlake). i saw him on sunday and he was bloody amazing! i wasnt all that close to the stage but the atmosphere was great, he's such a brilliant performer!! one of the best nights of my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    n e one gone 2 c him in concert (justin timberlake). i saw him on sunday and he was bloody amazing! i wasnt all that close to the stage but the atmosphere was great, he's such a brilliant performer!! one of the best nights of my life!
    yeah i went to see him last night it was brilliant! and i was really close to him it was amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma123)
    yeah i went to see him last night it was brilliant! and i was really close to him it was amazing
    well i wasnt close to him but i cld still see the stage.. i think our section was the craziest tho - the whole lotta us were mental.. didnt like teh support act- thought it was pretty boring.
    so what was ya fave part? mine was the 'im luvin it' part.. the way he got the crowd to interact with him was wicked

ReputationRep:
    Im seeing him at Wembley on Jan 10th Glad u guys had fun

ReputationRep:
    am going to see him in january in glasgow....7 rows from the front
    i CAN-NOT wait! *just a little jt-obsessed*

ReputationRep:
    the guy next to me got his tick for £1 from ebay!!! and i spent £40 on mine (£35 on tick + £5 booking fee)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Im seeing him at Wembley on Jan 10th Glad u guys had fun
    *scratches head* are you sure? I'm pretty sure I'm going to see him on the 10th and that it's at Earl's Court... I could be wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sock)
    *scratches head* are you sure? I'm pretty sure I'm going to see him on the 10th and that it's at Earl's Court... I could be wrong...
    yeh it is earls court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sock)
    Oh yeah whoops you're right...good job u said that or i might have spent a quiet night at Wembley :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Oh yeah whoops you're right...good job u said that or i might have spent a quiet night at Wembley :rolleyes:
    Doesn't it say on the tickets? lol. Got good seats? He's gonna look the size of an ant from where I'm sitting

ReputationRep:
    watch out if ur close, he may unleash the snake upon u
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sock)
    Doesn't it say on the tickets? lol. Got good seats? He's gonna look the size of an ant from where I'm sitting

where r u sittin? cos i was in block 28 - i thought i wldnt b able to see a thing but i cld see the hole stage and justin - just not really his face. but trust me its fun whereeva ur sitting

ReputationRep:
    where r u sittin? cos i was in block 28 - i thought i wldnt b able to see a thing but i cld see the hole stage and justin - just not really his face. but trust me its fun whereeva ur sitting
    I think I'm in block 4. Would it be worth taking a camera or aren't they allowed?

ReputationRep:
    Im going january the 11th at earls court!

I cant wait

i went to see westlife a few years ago and they were fantastic, the atmosphere, everyone was so friendly, singing and dancing, it was great

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    Im going january the 11th at earls court!

I cant wait

i went to see westlife a few years ago and they were fantastic, the atmosphere, everyone was so friendly, singing and dancing, it was great

x
    yeh ppl really r friendly at concerts.

block 4's really good! well they say ur not allowed to take cameras but my friends and i did... didnt c n e one else around me with cameras tho.. but the guiides who show u ur places didnt confiscate them - infact they took some pics for us. n e way wen u get it ur bag is searched for drinks.. i guess if they see teh camera in there they may confiscate it, but wen the guy asked me n my friend if we had a drink in there we j sed no n he believed us so didnt bother checkin. i think that was cos he was 2 busy flirting with these other girls tho.

ReputationRep:
    n e one gone 2 c him in concert (justin timberlake)
    NO!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.