The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who cares whether she was murdered or not? It happened about 8 years ago, why bother bringing it back up? I'm sure there are far more important issues to deal with.
Reply 21
Since when has any ammount of time forgiven murder?
Reply 22
they are not facts. They are unsourced allegations.
The tunnel was open that evening. It had been disinfiected. 3 eyewitnesses say the tunnel was dark. One witness has dissappeared. The man driving the fiat was found burned. The Ambulance stopped twice and passed two hospitals. The driver was being paid thousands of pounds into 13 different accounts. Ex mi5 agents say this was a classic sting.

All facts

If he didn't know, why did they need to pay him loads of money?!
He was simply the tool to get them in the car that was going to be attacked. They didn't care if he was bumped off. Then they created the whole story about his alcohol levels being very high, something witnesses say was false.
Reply 23
Weejimmie
Kept his wife locked up for twenty years.

Oh yes. Poor Dorothea....
JonD
Since when has any ammount of time forgiven murder?

Lots of people are murdered. Why should this case be any more important than any other? By all means investigate solid evidence, but it seems that supporters of Diana are just looking for any old substance to put behind a conspiracy theory.
Reply 25
Lots of people are murdered. Why should this case be any more important than any other? By all means investigate solid evidence, but it seems that supporters of Diana are just looking for any old substance to put behind a conspiracy theory.
I'm not a 'Diana supporter' and neither is the British police who have released this new evidence. I just think a murder when possibly carried out by the state needs investigating to the full.
Reply 26
I misunderstood, you seemed to be saying it should be forgotten about, irrelevant of the evidence.

Fact is, if there was enough solid evidence, Al-Fayad would take it to court.

I wonder why the ever-so objective Northumbrian hasn't mentioned the seperate pregnancy, seatbelt saboteur, drug and alcohol claims made by Al-Fayad, which were subsequently debunked by both the French and British authorities, seriously damaging any credibility the "Phoney Pharaoh" already had.
Reply 27
...oh yes, and she was about to convert to Islam and marry a shopkeeper's son, so she had to be done away with. Seriously, what possible REAL motivation did anyone have to kill her?

Moreover, if you're going on the 'the driver was paid to crash into a wall' (not a clever move on his part) then you can't really go with the 'light flash' theory. The two are mutually exclusive.

Anyway, I personally think it's a load of nonsense.
Reply 28
Northumbrian
The tunnel was open that evening. It had been disinfiected. 3 eyewitnesses say the tunnel was dark. One witness has dissappeared. The man driving the fiat was found burned. The Ambulance stopped twice and passed two hospitals. The driver was being paid thousands of pounds into 13 different accounts. Ex mi5 agents say this was a classic sting.

All facts
Really? Then let's have some actual sources for these "facts" other than your hyperactive iamgination..

He was simply the tool to get them in the car that was going to be attacked. They didn't care if he was bumped off. Then they created the whole story about his alcohol levels being very high, something witnesses say was false.

Why "attack" that particular car, when the "target" was a noticeable and world-famous person who could be identified getting into any car? What was so special about that particular armour-plated Mercedes compared with other possible unspecified cars? Where are these -again unsourced- mysterious witnesses and their statements?
Reply 29
JonD
It's worrying how the press hasn't reported these highly convincing facts uncovered by the trustworthy Muhammed Al-Fiad, the Black Royals must have formed an alliance with ZOG, VRWC, the Cult of Dagon and their Reptillian puppet masters. We're all doomed!

You forgot the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the mysterious descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalen and the Elders of Zion. No proper conspiracy can function without these.
Reply 30
Northumbrian
7) Diana's next humanitarian trip was to... PALESTINE

How is that relevant?
Reply 31
Weejimmie
You forgot the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the mysterious descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalen and the Elders of Zion. No proper conspiracy can function without these.

The last remaining piece in the puzzle is who scared off the witnesses. I suspect Rupert Murdoch may have set loose his infamous crack fighting force.. "Page 3".

..oh wait, he hates the royals.
Reply 32
Vienna
How is that relevant?

i was thinking exactly that about several of his points.
in a way this reminds me about kurt cobains death.

a police man issued an entire report on the web prooving he was killed.... wow so much has been done about that... these are just some facts... if an entire police report published all over the world can't get people to rethink the death of some rockstar and who killed them who i doubt would of put half as much effort into the cover up that the diana murder requires i doubt a few facts are going to change that...

and even if it make investigaters think twice... think they would have there jobs long enough to tell the story?

and making the connection between a witness disapearing and it being with a murder isn't a very good one cause you can't proove it.. its like saying to some one who does not believe in curses that the people who opened tutun karmoon's (sorry spelling.. and probably wrong name) krypt all dies of the curse and that explains why they all unexpectadly died.
Reply 34
Weejimmie
If she was murdered, it's a pity it took so long to get round to it.
Where did all this alleged evidence come from- Lyndon La Rouche?
Nobody on this forum knows who Lyndon LaRouche is.
Reply 35
Now's their chance to find out.
Reply 36
I wonder why the ever-so objective Northumbrian hasn't mentioned the seperate pregnancy, seatbelt saboteur, drug and alcohol claims made by Al-Fayad, which were subsequently debunked by both the French and British authorities, seriously damaging any credibility the "Phoney Pharaoh" already had.
There was a supposedly Mi5 document saying those things, but it was proven fake. Ex mi5 agents testify that that is a common weapon of discrediting people.

Moreover, if you're going on the 'the driver was paid to crash into a wall' (not a clever move on his part) then you can't really go with the 'light flash' theory. The two are mutually exclusive.
I didn't say he was paid to crash into a wall. Maybe they didn't want to kill her. I guess they didn't know they wouldn't be wearing seatbelts (although funny how bodyguard was the only one who was)

Really? Then let's have some actual sources for these "facts" other than your hyperactive iamgination..
It was discussed on Channel 4's 'Richard and Judy.' They were referring to a new police report. I do not know whether it has been published or not. They had an ex mi5 agent as a aguest who gave her interpretatio as well as another two people. I doubt they are referring to a non-existent report. One of the witnesses was mentioned (I mentioned the name above) and her name wand quote was placed in a Daily Newspaper (I think it was the mirror) Then she moved house and has never been heard of since

Why "attack" that particular car, when the "target" was a noticeable and world-famous person who could be identified getting into any car? What was so special about that particular armour-plated Mercedes compared with other possible unspecified cars?
There was something about an mi5 agent being near I believe, but I have written to the show to ask them for the information.

No proper conspiracy can function without these.
Why are you so willing to believe the government/powers that be always tell you the truth?

How is that relevant?
Don't act dumb Vienna. It's obviously a high profile place, where Britain has a history of supporting the zionists. For the mother of our future King to be marry a muslim, possibly having a muslim child and showing solidarity with the Palestinian People is too much to bear for them.
Reply 37
Northumbrian
Don't act dumb Vienna. It's obviously a high profile place, where Britain has a history of supporting the zionists. For the mother of our future King to be marry a muslim, possibly having a muslim child and showing solidarity with the Palestinian People is too much to bear for them.

So the Jews killed Diana?
Whoever the guilty party - thank you!

Next? Titmuss? Posh?
Reply 39
So the Jews killed Diana
Do not put words into my mouth. I have not said ANYTHING of the sort.

Latest

Trending

Trending