Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    Do not put words into my mouth. I have not said ANYTHING of the sort.
    What are you saying?

ReputationRep:
    Overall, I'm saying that I think the state was involved in her death, in that specific case, I was citing her impending journey to Palestine as one of the possible reasons for this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, etc.

If someone had murdered my mum and it had been covered up, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops. The silence from her sons is deafening.

Why don't the conspiracy nuts show a little respect for the dead?

ReputationRep:
    Overall, I'm saying that I think the state was involved in her death, in that specific case, I was citing her impending journey to Palestine as one of the possible reasons for this.
    Does Britain kill all its citizens who travel to Palestine, or just the famous ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    Does Britain kill all its citizens who travel to Palestine, or just the famous ones?
    How many does Israel kill? And why is our government so relaxed about the matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    How many does Israel kill? And why is our government so relaxed about the matter?
    Nice attempt to change the topic. I prefer to watch Northumbrian discredit the Palestinian cause.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't the conspiracy nuts show a little respect for the dead?
    We just want all the angles looked at.

Notice how I said 'one of the possible reasons.' Please do not pervert what I write.

Nice attempt to change the topic. I prefer to watch Northumbrian discredit the Palestinian cause.
    How exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Douglas)
    Nobody on this forum knows who Lyndon LaRouche is.
    I do! A rather 'eccentric' US political figure who has some pretty wacky views about the Queen, amongst others.

ReputationRep:
    Northumbrian.. please go outside and breath air.. you've not witnessed reality for a long time obviously..

The Ambulance stopped twice and passed two hospitals.
    Hospitals are not all equally equipped to deal with an RTA. She may well have been better off travelling 30mins to a properly experienced department than 10 or 20 mins to a poorly experienced/staffed hospital.

ReputationRep:
    There was a supposedly Mi5 document saying those things, but it was proven fake. Ex mi5 agents testify that that is a common weapon of discrediting people.
    There was supposedly a Mi5 document supposedly saying those things, but it was all according to you, Paul Burrell, conspiracy nuts or Al-Fayad.

There was also a womb examination; different sets of blood tests by different organisations, and another set of tests when the allegations were made; forensic evidence collected and catalogued by both authorities, and the research of a world-renowned American investigative journalist dubbed the "high priestess of crime" who spent millions of her own money researching it; all disproving a collection of theories and their motives, leaving only coincidences left in the armoury of the accusers, which were already widely regarded as untrustworthy after entirely seperate incidences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    If she was murdered, it's a pity it took so long to get round to it.
    Where did all this alleged evidence come from- Lyndon La Rouche?
    hehehe.

poor tragic diana and the legions of former confidantes trying to make a buck off her blackened body.

ReputationRep:
    Just like it is a fact that the tunnel was open for business at 7 that night after it had been disinfected. Strange for a crime scene?
    For a crime scene,yes. For an accident scene, no.

ReputationRep:
    will you people get over it it doesnt matter anymore there are bigger problems happening now

(Original post by Howard)
    For a crime scene,yes. For an accident scene, no.
    So they had already decided at the time that there was no crime? So what was all the investigation about? Was it just going through the motions to appease people's instincts that something was amiss? Or were they destroying evidence that could substantiate those instincts?

The plot is definitely 'thickening'.

(Original post by Niaya)
    will you people get over it it doesnt matter anymore there are bigger problems happening now
    I think you need to consider the ramifications a bit longer - of course it matters if evidence proves that there was involvement in the death of Diana at high levels in this country, the US or wherever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    So they had already decided at the time that there was no crime? So what was all the investigation about? Was it just going through the motions to appease people's instincts that something was amiss? Or were they destroying evidence that could substantiate those instincts?

The plot is definitely 'thickening'.
    I don't know. But, what I do know, is that I'd have thought that MI5's assasination techniques would be a bit more sophisticated than flashing lights at people in the hope that they'd career off the road and into a concrete column.

I am most definitely a 'conspiracy theorist' - I smell a great big rat and have done right from the time I heard of Diana's death.

I well remember seeing on TV news her telling reporters who rowed up to the yacht she was holidaying on with Dodi at the time "I have some spectacular news to give the world shortly" - she was dead two weeks later and never got the opportunity to give us that news.

It's the little things that have been glossed over that remain in my mind.

(Original post by Howard)
    I don't know. But, what I do know, is that I'd have thought that MI5's assasination techniques would be a bit more sophisticated than flashing lights at people in the hope that they'd career off the road and into a concrete column.
    Couple that with the collusion of the paramedics (I'm not saying they colluded but it is a possibility) and anything is possible.

What is unsophisticated about that method - it is almost foolproof - knowing where the car would be, what speed it would be doing and knowing that impact with those concrete columns would result in certain death for the car occupants.

The result would be much more feasible and readily accepted because of the circumstances, especially with the apparently 'doctoring' of Paul Henri's blood test results.

Remember, most of the secret services assasinations use the car accident method for getting rid of those they want to get rid of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Couple that with the collusion of the paramedics (I'm not saying they colluded but it is a possibility) and anything is possible.
    But most improbable.

What is unsophisticated about that method - it is almost foolproof - knowing where the car would be, what speed it would be doing and knowing that impact with those concrete columns would result in certain death for the car occupants.
    It is far from foolproof. It rests on the assumption that the car would be driving dangerously fast, that the targetted occupants would not be wearing seatbelts, thatthe dirver would not brake safely, that it would actually crash fatally.
    The result would be much more feasible and readily accepted because of the circumstances, especially with the apparently 'doctoring' of Paul Henri's blood test results.
    Apparent "doctoring" would make a case moreacceptable to you?
    Remember, most of the secret services assasinations use the car accident method for getting rid of those they want to get rid of.
    evidence for this assertion, please.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.