Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Remember, most of the secret services assasinations use the car accident method for getting rid of those they want to get rid of.
    Well, when I was a KGB officer attached to a Spetsnatz death squad in Albania the preferred method was an umbrella with a sharp point containing a poison tip. How times have changed. Progress :rolleyes:

(Original post by Weejimmie)
    But most improbable.

It is far from foolproof. It rests on the assumption that the car would be driving dangerously fast, that the targetted occupants would not be wearing seatbelts, thatthe dirver would not brake safely, that it would actually crash fatally.
    Apparent "doctoring" would make a case moreacceptable to you?
    evidence for this assertion, please.
    When high-ranking persons want rid of someone, anything is possible.

Evidence that secret services favour the car 'accident' as a means of disposing someone? - I heard it from the mouth of a former MI6 operative on TV interview.

ReputationRep:
    Northumbrian.. please go outside and breath air.. you've not witnessed reality for a long time obviously..
    Nice argument

For a crime scene,yes. For an accident scene, no.
    So they'd made up their mind in less than 24 hours as to whether it was an accident?

There was supposedly a Mi5 document supposedly saying those things, but it was all according to you, Paul Burrell, conspiracy nuts or Al-Fayad.
    No according to the British Police and ex mi5 agents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    So they'd made up their mind in less than 24 hours as to whether it was an accident?
    Looks like a chicken, walks like a chicken,.......

The conspiracy theories didn't really start coming out of the woodwork until weeks/months later (in fact this thread points to them still coming out years after the event) but I don't think in the few hours immediately after the event there was anything to suggest it wasn't an accident and so cleaning up the area and re-opening the tunnel as quickly as possible seemed appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)

Evidence that secret services favour the car 'accident' as a means of disposing someone? - I heard it from the mouth of a former MI6 operative on TV interview.
    You've been reading too many Frederick Forsyth novels.

ReputationRep:
    The queen did it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjmorgstew)
    The queen did it
    Congratulations of your tremedous portfolio of bans and warnings. You almost have one warning/ban for each of your 18 posts. Something of an achievement.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, i had them all after 5 posts.

ReputationRep:
    oh im proud

(Original post by Howard)
    You've been reading too many Frederick Forsyth novels.
    Hardly - the man's personal opinions makes me want to puke! :mad:

You know what - sometimes you come across as very naive - I find that endearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Hardly - the man's personal opinions makes me want to puke! :mad:

You know what - sometimes you come across as very naive - I find that endearing.
    He writes a damn good thriller though.

ReputationRep:
    There was supposedly a Mi5 document supposedly saying those things, but it was all according to you, Paul Burrell, conspiracy nuts or Al-Fayad.
    No according to the British Police and ex mi5 agents
    According to you, again.

I'd like to know what this document contains, since you didn't specify, was it (1) False evidence or (2) Allegations falsely attributed to Al-Fayad?

If #1, it's irrelevant if the supposed mi5 document is fake, since the physical evidence from other organisations and individuals I've already mentioned disproves the claims.

ReputationRep:
    often thats decided very quickly and the scene is cleaned and spit polished within a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Perhaps. However, for the reasons I gave above and others it would have been much easier to dispose of her much more certainly. For example, someone who spent so much time hanging around hospitals could easily catch a nasty antibiotic resistant bug.
    An alleged former MI6 operative. You will find, I think, that the normal procedure in such cases, such as Father Popieluszko, was to get the corpse first and then arrange the accident. Actual crashes depend on too many imponderables to be an effective way to kill people, though they are useful ways [probably not so much now with improved car safety] to dispose of inconvenient corpses.

ReputationRep:
    often thats decided very quickly and the scene is cleaned and spit polished within a few hours.
    Diana Princess of Wales is killed in a car crash under strange circumstances (as in at the time people thought it was either the paparazzi or something else) and it is disinfected and up and running within 16 hours? I find that very odd.

I'd like to know what this document contains, since you didn't specify, was it (1) False evidence or (2) Allegations falsely attributed to Al-Fayad?
    It was a document (used by al fayad I believe), I said 'supposedly' because it was according to the delightful Richard and Judy not because i made it up, to claim the pair were murdered. An mi5 document. But it was proved fake. mi5 agents say this is a classic tactic used to discredit people and that is when they began to investigate more.

ReputationRep:
    It was a document (used by al fayad I believe), I said 'supposedly' because it was according to the delightful Richard and Judy not because i made it up, to claim the pair were murdered. An mi5 document. But it was proved fake. mi5 agents say this is a classic tactic used to discredit people and that is when they began to investigate more.
    Then what relevance at all has it? Hearsay doesn't in any way prove the evidence gathered that has disproven all of the allegations and motives - except the ones based upon flimsy coincidental or suggestive "evidence" with little established connection, such as "MI5 documents have been shown to detail assassination attempts by 'flashing a light into a drivers eyes in a tunnel.'" or "Her butler's cousin overheard her mubling to herself she wanted to convert to Islam because she had a secret love for the hijab." or whatever other £15,000 Sun stories.

ReputationRep:
    Diana Princess of Wales is killed in a car crash under strange circumstances (as in at the time people thought it was either the paparazzi or something else) and it is disinfected and up and running within 16 hours? I find that very odd.
    what is strange about a car travelling much too fast in a tunnel crashing? What is strange about people who didn't have their seat-belts fastened dying as a result?
    So, the fact that this alleged MI5 document has been allegedly proved to be a forgery by unspecified means is conclusive proof that it is genuine?

ReputationRep:
    what is strange about a car travelling much too fast in a tunnel crashing? What is strange about people who didn't have their seat-belts fastened dying as a result?
    I mean the circumstances weren't exactly known. There were conflicting reports (not necessarily conspiratorial ones) And witnesses say that the car was not travelling fast

So, the fact that this alleged MI5 document has been allegedly proved to be a forgery by unspecified means is conclusive proof that it is genuine?
    Stop being foolish, you know what is meant.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you meant, but this is what you said:
    An mi5 document. But it was proved fake. mi5 agents say this is a classic tactic used to discredit people and that is when they began to investigate more.

ReputationRep:
    Bieng ex-TR4 (tabloid reader 4 times a day), I know that forged documents are also a classic tactic used to sell papers..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.