Turn on thread page Beta

Disturbing new evidence in Diana case watch

(Original post by Weejimmie)
    Apply a little basic psychology. Perhaps Prince Charles actually believes that he is Prince of Wales and will become King of England by the will of God. In that case he is not going to break the principles he lives by and which make him who he is and- in his eyes- damn his immortal soul by having his ex-wife killed.
    On the other hand, he may be a cynic who has found himself in a very cushy position, thanks to the gullibilty of humanity. In that case he is going to regard the institution of marriage itself as an absurdity and won't care whether he is married to Camilla or not as long as he can have her as his mistress. In that case, again, he has no motive for killing diana.
    You obviously know nothing of 'true love'

Apart from anything, who said it was Charles who was having her killed? Henry II had it known that he was fed up to the back teeth with Thomas a' Becket because the man had found a true vocation and gave his loyalty to God rather than the King - result, Thomas was assassinated by Henry's knights. Now Henry could convince himself that it was not his doing and his immortal soul would be saved - isn't it possible that another future king could justify the outcome of his longings in the same way?

ReputationRep:
    Reply from richard and judy

Thank you very much for your email. Unfortunately this information is the product of our researchers work and therefore is restricted to our offices. Best of luck finding information.
    Kind regards,
    Genevieve

Viewer Correspondence
    Cactus TV
    Tel: 08703 66 22 66

ReputationRep:
    What did you ask them?

ReputationRep:
    cant be bothered to read all the rest of the posts.. but princess Di is dead, has been nealy 8 years... no offence to anyone but its not going to change anything now...
    I think everything should just be laid to rest if not just for the sake of the princes... i am sure they dont appreciate it keep coming up in the news and accusations against their dad! x

(Original post by vicky600)
    cant be bothered to read all the rest of the posts.. but princess Di is dead, has been nealy 8 years... no offence to anyone but its not going to change anything now...
    I think everything should just be laid to rest if not just for the sake of the princes... i am sure they dont appreciate it keep coming up in the news and accusations against their dad! x
    Nothing will bring Diana back, that's true.

But if a crime was committed, the person responsible should be brought to justice - especially for the sake of her sons. Interestingly enough - I read recently that William is determined to find out whether his mother was assassinated or not.

ReputationRep:
    What did you ask them?
    If they could give me sources for their informaion, or a factsheet.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.