Turn on thread page Beta

which celebrity do you hate the most? watch

ReputationRep:
    i hate all the dumb celebrities with low iqs and really high over inflated opinions of themselves.
    i also absolutely detest all TV chefs apart from Jamie Oliver

ReputationRep:
    Tara Palmer-T, Victoria and Isabella Hervey etc.....

The ones who are famous for being rich and doing absolutely bugger all for man or beast.

Also most of the Big Brother alumni. Although for some reason I quite like Jade Goody. I think she's just quite fun in a dippy kind of way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Somebody had better back me up on Simon Amstell :|
    he cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Many names already put forward are also high on my list, but the most hypocritcal man, and therefore very annoying, on the planet has to be Bono of U2.

Incredible wealth, yet wants people who earn £5/hour to give money to charity. The irony is that he spends £100s on stupid shaded glasses, and the companies whom produce them run sweat-shops in Asia.

Bob Geldoff is a prat too, but he aint as rich as Bono so he has an excuse.

Other mentions have to be TPT and that horrible benefit cheating scum off of Wife Swap who became a minor celebrity for making a mockery of the British welfare system.

Oh, and Paul Burrell. What an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    that is the one film that I actually like... and only because I like Owen Wilson
    That's weird. I didn't realise that Ben Stiller had been in any movies without Owen Wilson :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My fave celebs

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and so-called "bands" who are actually just a load of pikeys someone picked up off the street because the record producer knew they would appeal to their "own kind".....lol. And yes, I'm being deliberately snobbish.

Blazing Squad
    So Solid Crew

:puke:

Talentless chavs.

ReputationRep:
    That's weird. I didn't realise that Ben Stiller had been in any movies without Owen Wilson :confused:
    Zoolander
    I refused to see it at first but my sister convinced me... it's actually pretty good

Oh, and I have no idea who Simon Amstell is

ReputationRep:
    Somebody had better back me up on Simon Amstell :|
    I think he is great. Love the way that he doesn't arse lick like many of his counter-parts from similar shows do. I too watched The Morning After Show just for his witty comments.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I have no idea who Simon Amstell is
    Don't worry, you'll find out one day, WHEN HE TAKES OVER THE WORLD.

And omg! Loooooooook. At your post count! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll find out one day, WHEN HE TAKES OVER THE WORLD.

And omg! Loooooooook. At your post count! :eek:
    I know... makes me feel pretty pathetic
    Bear in mind I do spend at least some time in the academic forum (IB part of it)

ReputationRep:
    I know... makes me feel pretty pathetic
    Bear in mind I do spend at least some time in the academic forum (IB part of it)
    See, that's where you've got it wrong. You want to spend all your time in the Welcome Lounge. That way, your postcount will stay the same forever

ReputationRep:
    nah... no one to talk to

ReputationRep:
    Wah? Newbies! A different batch every day!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.