Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I like using essays to make notes and revise from...I have 2 or 3 from each unit, does anyone want to swap essays? I do Alt F and Alt U on AQA. Let me know!

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone have essays for EDEXCEL unit 4/5/6 on topics:
    Enlightened Despotism
    Chartism
    Voting and parliamentary reform
    ????
    thanks!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra010588)
    hey does anyone have essays for EDEXCEL unit 4/5/6 on topics:
    Enlightened Despotism
    Chartism
    Voting and parliamentary reform
    ????
    thanks!! xxx
    Weren't the unit 5/6 exam on monday? Unless you're doing them next year, very crafty

I'd give you a chartism essay, but to be honest with you our teacher was so **** that he never set any essays, or (if you ask me,) taught us who the chartists were! Had to teach myself last weekend before the synoptic exam... not nice...

ReputationRep:
    yeah its for next year!! i need to be prepared though, coz were sitting one of the units in Jan so we have less of the load in June.

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to put my 55/60 Ireland coursework on the internet after I get my results out. In case anyone is doing the same thing, for reference only though.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.