Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    I just want to know whether the mark schemes for ed-excel biology papers are on the internet?

I have about 4 biology A2 past papers given to me by my teacher, but I dont have any markschemes, so any questions I dont understand, I cant find out what the right answer is...

If anyone has any links to any biology past paper mark schemes then I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I would also appriciate papers and mark schemes particually unit 4 option c

ReputationRep:
    I mean its really annoying...
    First our biology teachers hoard the past papers like squirrels.... and finally when they do dish out a few, they dont even include the mark schemes for them, so I dont even know if I have got the right answer or not...

Thats why mark schemes will be so useful..

ReputationRep:
    My biology teacher refuses to give the mark schemes out. He says "If you have a problem with a question, i'd rather go over it with you so you understand it properly." Well, i only want the scheme to test myself with, not to kid myself that i understand the subject when i dont :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im afraid i dont have a scanner so i am unable to upload any mark schemes i have, i only have a few unit 5h and 6 anyway

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 19, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.