Turn on thread page Beta

What is... the biggest living thing you have ever killed? watch

ReputationRep:
    I haven't made a random thread in the GC for a while now

So ... what do you think?

Largest thing I ever killed was probably a mouse. I didn't kill it per se, but it ran into my foot and probably died of shock/fear. Gotta say I was pretty startled myself! :eek: It came out of nowhere and suddenly bang! (well it was more of a quiet thud) and there lay the poor bugger on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    A beetle. I try not to even kill flies now if I can help it.

ReputationRep:
    ummm, im not sure :confused: Probally an ant (which was purely accidental)

ReputationRep:
    My fish though that was accidental i forgot to switch their feeder thing on when i went away for a few days and they died.

ReputationRep:
    When i went to centre parks in january, i almost killed a squirrel with my bike. It ran across the pathway and i had to brake sharply. The poor critter was scared and kept shaking. As i tried to pass it, it shook even further. So i had to wait ages for it to move.

I killed a huge moth the other day though- 'twas a relentless attack

ReputationRep:
    I hate it how some people kill little creatures just because they happne to be at the wrong place and the wrong time eg a spider on the window sill.

ReputationRep:
    a MASSIVE moth :afraid: It was almost the length of my hand :afraid: I threw my copy of Harry Potter 4 at it

ReputationRep:
    looool. =o I killed a rat wit my cricket bat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~independent~)
    I hate it how some people kill little creatures just because they happne to be at the wrong place and the wrong time eg a spider on the window sill.
    Thats true, yet unfortunate- however, that moth i killed had its chance to fly out of my window on numerous occasions (as my revision book guided it to the window). The moth chose to stay, so i killed it because there was no way i would have slept with it in my room.

ReputationRep:
    a baby bird on friday it had fallen out of its nest (god knows how) on top of our roof and we looked after it for a couple of hours, but it must have been in absolute agony. It looked less than a week old. We tried ringing the RSPB but they didn't help, so we had to put it out of its misery.- it was baby Stalin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    looool. =o I killed a rat wit my cricket bat
    I'd refuse to go that near to a rat :afraid:

Unless you have a particularly large crikcet bat that is

ReputationRep:
    my mother
    i wish

ReputationRep:
    A rabbit It ran across the road while I was driving at 60 at night. I didn't have time to stop

A gerbil... well it wasn't really my fault. It was a friends and had escaped, so I was helping looking for it. Found the damn thing under a sofa, caught it, picked it up... what does it do? Starts convulsing and spasmed out. I think it was probably because I was covered in cat fur and it thought I was going to eat it - so it had a heart attack.

ReputationRep:
    That bloke down the pub who wouldn't stop looking at me funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    That bloke down the pub who wouldn't stop looking at me funny.
    :eek: That was my father! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe when i've had to help cut trees down in my garden...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    A gerbil... well it wasn't really my fault. It was a friends and had escaped, so I was helping looking for it. Found the damn thing under a sofa, caught it, picked it up... what does it do? Starts convulsing and spasmed out. I think it was probably because I was covered in cat fur and it thought I was going to eat it - so it had a heart attack.
    lol oh dear. They really are stupid though. We used to have two and one of them died because they chewed through the electrical wire and electracuted itself :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People you forget we all are killing cows as we eat them.. and cows are hopefully the largest animals you have ever eaten.

ReputationRep:
    Sperm Whale.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.