Turn on thread page Beta

What is... the biggest living thing you have ever killed? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    People you forget we all are killing cows as we eat them.. and cows are hopefully the largest animals you have ever eaten.
    lol well i'm not personally killing them :rolleyes: but you have a point.

ReputationRep:
    The bear just ran into the shotgun...such an unfortunate incident....

ReputationRep:
    Well with intention a Fish. By accident a duck - it was walking across the road, i swerved to avoid it but the idiot decided to fly backwards (i kid you not) straight into me.

ReputationRep:
    OOOH!!

*goes away to ponder*

ReputationRep:
    ive killed a pigeon with a sligshot

ReputationRep:
    *thinks* I don't know... I'm not an evil person: I usually throw spiders over the fence instead of killing them, and flies and moths I let out the window, so..?

Ooooh, no, a cockroach... I was only little, it seemed HUGE at the time

Actually, some sort of bush, when I dug it up... A bush is so much bigger than a cockroach...

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. If you mean deliberate, then probably a spider!
    An accident? A lamb? Well it wasn't my fault. I found it in a coma (hypothermia) and brought it inside and was hairdrying it and it seemed to be recovering so I left it for 15 mins. When I came back it was dead. I should have stayed and kept hairdrying it!!!
    Another lamb? It was just born and seemed ok so I decided to leave it with its mother for an hour or two before checking that it had had its first drink - I came back at 6am (it was born at 4am) and it was dead. I should have stayed and forced it to drink!
    WAHHH
    But I hate killing - of everything except spiders and earwigs.

ReputationRep:
    lets see now, probably a spider. Cant remember anything else.

I managed to knock a swan out cold for a few minutes. It flew right into the front of me kayak. Made a nasty dent in it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    I managed to knock a swan out cold for a few minutes. It flew right into the front of me kayak. Made a nasty dent in it too.
    What? You made a dent in the swan? Or the swan made a dent in the kayak?

(Original post by lesser weevil)
    What? You made a dent in the swan? Or the swan made a dent in the kayak?
    Swan to the kayak. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    My Hamster! She fell inside the goldfish tank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Swan to the kayak. :mad:
    Lol :p:

(Original post by Albinosheeps)
    Lol :p:
    I'm staying well away from swans in my new one. Bloody things... :rolleyes:

*grr*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albinosheeps)
    My Hamster! She fell inside the goldfish tank
    :rofl: Did you drop her into the tank? 'Cos otherwise technically you didn't kill her... she killed herself.

Oh and eating meat doesn't count :rolleyes: Don't try to be smart, you knew I meant living things which we have directly killed.

ReputationRep:
    I killed my hamster, too. We usually kept it in the kitchen, but it was moved into my much colder bedroom while the kitchen was being painted. I went to feed the hamster one morning, and it was freezing cold and wouldn't open its eyes. We burried it in the garden, but it wasn't until two years later when I was reading a book on hamsters that I found out they go into hibernation if moved to a much colder area. Hamsters are only dead if they go hard...which mine didn't.

I also killed my fish when I was little by giving it orange juice.

ReputationRep:
    A trout, went fishing and i couldn't just let it suffocate to death, so i ended it quickly with a large rock

ReputationRep:
    I think ive killed some parts of the biggest living thing such as the 2,200-Acre Fungus in Oregon with all the polloution i create,

http://www.extremescience.com/largest-fungus.htm
    http://www.newhouse.com/archive/story1b080700.html

anyone killed anything bigger than mine?

ReputationRep:
    This huge spider, size of a mouse, nasty looking buggar.

ReputationRep:
    quite a few hens (but for food)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.