The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Half the population of Rohan :biggrin:.

Seriously, I'm lucky enough to have not hit anything on the road yet (well, I've only been driving for 3 months), and I don't think I've killed anything too big. There was a damn big cockroach once, but that's about it...

-Saruman
A rabbit. :frown:

I was doing 70 and it just ran under my car. :frown:
Reply 42
A moth. My sister wouldn't enter her room until it was gone.
Reply 43
Some bug or other is the biggest thing i can remember
Reply 44
englishstudent
That bloke down the pub who wouldn't stop looking at me funny.

feefifofum
That was my father!

:rofl::rofl:
Reply 45
Hit a deer in a car - after hitting just had to reverse to finish it off
Reply 46
drove into a baby deer :frown: (well my parents did) and it wasnt our falt as it jumped out of a hedge right into the car. i was so upset!
Reply 47
I think I killed a pigeon, it tried to stab it with a plank that had a nail in the end (I was a little retarded 8 year old or something and it kept jumping around near me). It wasn't bleeding or anything, but It was flying either, just flapping around on the ground. If i could, I'd travel back in time and kick my ass.
a snail.
Reply 49
I once stuck a firecracker in a fish's mouth and watched it explode.
Reply 50
On the point of hitting deer...my cousin's wife's car was rammed by a kangeroo (she lives in Australia). It tried to attack them while they were driving and managed to break its own leg. The car door was dented big time.
Reply 51
lesser weevil
I dunno. If you mean deliberate, then probably a spider!
An accident? A lamb? Well it wasn't my fault. I found it in a coma (hypothermia) and brought it inside and was hairdrying it and it seemed to be recovering so I left it for 15 mins. When I came back it was dead. I should have stayed and kept hairdrying it!!!
Another lamb? It was just born and seemed ok so I decided to leave it with its mother for an hour or two before checking that it had had its first drink - I came back at 6am (it was born at 4am) and it was dead. I should have stayed and forced it to drink!
WAHHH
But I hate killing - of everything except spiders and earwigs.

I've killed a couple of lambs too! One of them probably drowned... Didn't notice it when it came out, so I suppose it was my fault? Another one died of hunger - I was meaning to feed it but didn't find the time, and when I finally did it was already dead... *sighs*
Reply 52
I once found a mouse which had been caught by a mouse trap, but was still alive (although bleeding badly and squealing in pain)

So I clubbed it to death with a rolling pin....had to put it out of it's misery
well i dont know if i killed it or it was the suicidal squirrels fault but i was driving along a road and i could see this squirrel on the path jumping towards my car and then it launched itself infront of me. I partly blame the squirrel.
Reply 54
JonnyB
Hit a deer in a car - after hitting just had to reverse to finish it off

:rofl:
Ok, I didn't exactly kill my hamster... he just died while under my responsability :frown:
I cried for ages after that
Jump
Sperm Whale.

:rofl:
a hand sized spider
Reply 58
Beat a beaver once. Not sure I killed it though.
Reply 59
Zapsta
Beat a beaver once. Not sure I killed it though.

i got attacked by an evil monkey in gibraltar. it jumped on me and stole my cornetto. if i ever find it i will kill it! :mad: :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending