Turn on thread page Beta

What is... the biggest living thing you have ever killed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Half the population of Rohan .

Seriously, I'm lucky enough to have not hit anything on the road yet (well, I've only been driving for 3 months), and I don't think I've killed anything too big. There was a damn big cockroach once, but that's about it...

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    A rabbit.

I was doing 70 and it just ran under my car.

ReputationRep:
    A moth. My sister wouldn't enter her room until it was gone.

ReputationRep:
    Some bug or other is the biggest thing i can remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    That bloke down the pub who wouldn't stop looking at me funny.
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    That was my father!
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hit a deer in a car - after hitting just had to reverse to finish it off

ReputationRep:
    drove into a baby deer (well my parents did) and it wasnt our falt as it jumped out of a hedge right into the car. i was so upset!

ReputationRep:
    I think I killed a pigeon, it tried to stab it with a plank that had a nail in the end (I was a little retarded 8 year old or something and it kept jumping around near me). It wasn't bleeding or anything, but It was flying either, just flapping around on the ground. If i could, I'd travel back in time and kick my ass.

ReputationRep:
    a snail.

ReputationRep:
    I once stuck a firecracker in a fish's mouth and watched it explode.

ReputationRep:
    On the point of hitting deer...my cousin's wife's car was rammed by a kangeroo (she lives in Australia). It tried to attack them while they were driving and managed to break its own leg. The car door was dented big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    I dunno. If you mean deliberate, then probably a spider!
    An accident? A lamb? Well it wasn't my fault. I found it in a coma (hypothermia) and brought it inside and was hairdrying it and it seemed to be recovering so I left it for 15 mins. When I came back it was dead. I should have stayed and kept hairdrying it!!!
    Another lamb? It was just born and seemed ok so I decided to leave it with its mother for an hour or two before checking that it had had its first drink - I came back at 6am (it was born at 4am) and it was dead. I should have stayed and forced it to drink!
    WAHHH
    But I hate killing - of everything except spiders and earwigs.
    I've killed a couple of lambs too! One of them probably drowned... Didn't notice it when it came out, so I suppose it was my fault? Another one died of hunger - I was meaning to feed it but didn't find the time, and when I finally did it was already dead... *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    I once found a mouse which had been caught by a mouse trap, but was still alive (although bleeding badly and squealing in pain)

So I clubbed it to death with a rolling pin....had to put it out of it's misery

ReputationRep:
    well i dont know if i killed it or it was the suicidal squirrels fault but i was driving along a road and i could see this squirrel on the path jumping towards my car and then it launched itself infront of me. I partly blame the squirrel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Hit a deer in a car - after hitting just had to reverse to finish it off
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I didn't exactly kill my hamster... he just died while under my responsability
    I cried for ages after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    Sperm Whale.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    a hand sized spider

ReputationRep:
    Beat a beaver once. Not sure I killed it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Beat a beaver once. Not sure I killed it though.
    i got attacked by an evil monkey in gibraltar. it jumped on me and stole my cornetto. if i ever find it i will kill it! :mad: :eek:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.