Turn on thread page Beta

What is... the biggest living thing you have ever killed? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    :rofl:
    Have you noticed i beat your score at the kill kenny game, now i am no. 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Beat a beaver once. Not sure I killed it though.
    On a similar note, I spanked a monkey once. Again though, I am not sure I killed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    On a similar note, I spanked a monkey once. Again though, I am not sure I killed it.
    wtf?

ReputationRep:
    My biology teacher from secondary school (I'm in college now) told us how once she ran over a deer by mistake. It was still alive, so she tried to put it out of it's misery with a crowbar :eek:, but failed. So she ended up running it over multiple times to kill it. I think it would have been better to let it bleed to death rather than half-bludgeon it's brain out then run over it's neck (which she had alligned with the car wheel) multiple times :eek:. Poor deer...

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    I choked a chicken once, pretty sure it was dead though - it went all limp and started foaming at the mouth

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Too far

ReputationRep:
    copy cat :mad: (kind of) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    I choked a chicken once, pretty sure it was dead though - it went all limp and started foaming at the mouth
    Definitely too far :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    :rolleyes: thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely too far :|
    Was a free-range though...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Too far
    You're not wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    :rolleyes: thanks for that!
    If you think that's bad...

ReputationRep:
    Multiple Pidgeons/Rabbits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    If you think that's bad...
    woah.. *hates KFC even more*

ReputationRep:
    A goldfish. I didn't really kill it but i neglected it.

ReputationRep:
    My "mate" (he wasn't really a mate) had 3 hamsters and killed all of them The first bit him so he threw it out his window.... it might not have died but he threw it pretty hard from about 30ft high.

The second was unfortunate... he was reheating some food when it crawled onto the plate to eat it ... he didn't notice as he shut the microwave door cos he was talking to me. I told him his hamster was in there but it didn't stop him :-/

The third he flushed down the toilet when it crapped on his toothbrush. I have no idea how that happened.

ReputationRep:
    probably a spider or daddy long legs

ReputationRep:
    Aint intentionally killed anything..but a moth flew into the sink when I was washing up..i tried to save it..but it had died!

I always let wasps, bees and flies out of the window..how SAD am I?!!!hehe!I don't wanna kill owt thou...even the annoying frigging flying things..buzz buzzz!

ReputationRep:
    i killed my hamham, waaaa, or as well as killed it because i thought i should give it a bit of fresh air so i let it run in my garden but i forgot about it and it got eaten by my neighbour's big fat cat, how silly was i

ReputationRep:
    well i have to say i really do feel sick after reading what some people have deliberately done to animals and i can only hope in this case that the pain and suffering you inflicted is revisited upon you

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.