Turn on thread page Beta

What is... the biggest living thing you have ever killed? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    well i have to say i really do feel sick after reading what some people have deliberately done to animals and i can only hope in this case that the pain and suffering you inflicted is revisited upon you
    The monkey I mentioned actually wanted to be spanked...

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure it did....reminds me of the dog in the walls advert is it? with the sausages and the bloke is fighting the dog and then his gf walks in and it looks as though he's enjoying himself...???

ReputationRep:
    Does it not go without saying that something would have to have been living before you killed it?

ReputationRep:
    I've killed the following in my car:

A polecat
    A pheasant
    A rabbit
    A cat

They all ran out in front of my car. It was too dangerous to stop or brake caus i had cars behind me on all occasions. ALL DRIVERS: It is not worth risking your life or other road users to save the life of an animal. Don't get me wrong, i love animals, i work in a pet shop, but it simply isn't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to killed a fly because it was in my rabbit's room and I had to go out. I opened the window to get it out but it kept flying around near the rabbit so I felt I had to protect my pet. I couldn't catch it though. :rolleyes:

I don't like killing flies or anything like that, I can't stand them and wouldn't like to kill them anyway. I try to put them outside in a cup, but I can't go near anything that buzzes, it just freaks me out for some reason!

ReputationRep:
    What worries me is I doubt I've ever even killed a fly. :eek: :confused: (though I might have unknowingly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What worries me is I doubt I've ever even killed a fly. :eek: :confused: (though I might have unknowingly)

dont we swallow spiders or something in our sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izlah)
    dont we swallow spiders or something in our sleep?
    A myth!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    A myth!!! :eek:

is it?
    i think i have done before

ReputationRep:
    It says here: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.htm that it's an urban legend

ReputationRep:
    I've shot a rat with an air gun.

ReputationRep:
    On average, you swallow 8 spiders in your lifetime. On average, someone living in the Brazilian rainforest swallows 2000 spiders in their lifetime. They're bringing it up for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    i had 2 snap a mouses neck with my thumb because my cat had brought it in with some of its side missind so i could see its ribs. was so alive though so had to put it out of it misery. mercy killing really

ReputationRep:
    Snake

ReputationRep:
    i killed a dinosaur last month.. we had a brawl, spanked him with a rusty crow bar,... and died of tetanus later on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Snake
    :eek: :afraid: Where/what kind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Snake
    My dad killed a viper when he was young, up in Cannock Chase near Stafford. What a rough place.

ReputationRep:
    A fecking great stag beetle or some crap just came through my window, I wanted to savage it with my metal ruler, then I realised that it would be on my floor, so I let it live. Scared the crap out of me when it flew through my window though.

ReputationRep:
    i once run over a pigeon and got home and found its headless body on the road outside my house! God knows what happened to the head.

ReputationRep:
    My friends ran over Dears (thats two friends, one dear each.. separate occassions)

thats what happens when u live in the country side for too long.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.