Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what if one was to drink it and it only?...

umm diet coke....cause their more protective of their figure and diet leads most people to think that it is better for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    that also happens with vinegar... no chips for you now..

oh and toothpaste is good for cleanin rando objects. you not gonna brush your teeth now?
    Since when do you drink pints of vinegar or toothpaste?

ReputationRep:
    no but the comment about being on your teeth.

what... Chemaz101 said was right. if you leave it n your teeth for days. but who does that?? my mums a freaing dentist and we have stacks of the stuff in our house. cause WE BRUSH OUR TEETH!!

and as for your insides, why are you driking it all the time?? moderation people. everything in moderation!! and if you're getting moral about drinks. dont drink fanta.

coco~cola invented it so they could profit for nazi germany.

[i put the right name in ]

ReputationRep:
    coco cola own almost every drink out there lol

ReputationRep:
    apart from shweppes - Cadburys have them

ReputationRep:
    I just find it funny that they invented fanta for the nazi's.. capitilism really doesnt have scruples (sp?)

ReputationRep:
    look on the back of a shweppes bottle it says bottled under coca-cola enterprises

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Never trusted 'normal' coke - I love diet coke though, I actually think it's nicer than normal coke.
    your right it is nicer

and i usually drink it through a straw cos its better for your teeth that way

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.