Turn on thread page Beta

Holidays! Wooh! (Hmmm am not usually this excited about anything...) watch

ReputationRep:
    As GCSES/A Levels/Uni exams etc draw to an end, perhaps you're thinking about holidays... so, where have you planned to go, or maybe thinking of going?
    Just finishing booking a holiday to France in 9 days... can't want!

ReputationRep:
    Im too worried about failing to think about that

ReputationRep:
    meh....

ReputationRep:
    Oh, cheer up people! Summer is here! (Hmm am not usually this happy, but hey, might as well make the most of it!)

ReputationRep:
    Zante in 11 days! yay yay yay!

ReputationRep:
    It's too hot to be that excited

ReputationRep:
    Possibly New York at the end of August/start of September (I'd be in America for the 2nd year running )

Until then a weekend in Manchester in July to see Oasis.

ReputationRep:
    Tenerife with 7 of my mates in July.........can't wait........I need a break

ReputationRep:
    i'll post here as well, why not? going to Kos for 2 weeks on saturday with my mates, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    no idea, might be camping in sunny wales....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    no idea, might be camping in sunny wales....
    Good choice

ReputationRep:
    Probably going island-hopping in Greece nearer the end of July for a few weeks. Then maybe do some grape picking in Italy. And maybe a package holiday with more friends as well in the canary islands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridgeback)
    Good choice
    :eek: Yea, its great for the likes of walking aimlessly over hills, but its always raining and the welsh (in general, tho i'm sure your very cheerful ) are miserable . And all them sheep are plotting something :afraid:

Well mind you, Rhyl will be nearby so i could just spend the whole day in the arcades or sun centre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :eek: Yea, its great for the likes of walking aimlessly over hills, but its always raining and the welsh (in general, tho i'm sure your very cheerful ) are miserable . And all them sheep are plotting something :afraid:

Well mind you, Rhyl will be nearby so i could just spend the whole day in the arcades or sun centre

Sheep .............we have no sheep...:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
    :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.