Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wishing everyone good luck!
    Keep Calm!

ReputationRep:
    CALM??? CALM???? :argh:
    thanks nice person, good luck to you and everyone else

ReputationRep:
    *pulse starts running* Adrenaline's already being produced and it's less than 24 hours to go! *Nooooooooooooooooooo*

*runs off to do some revision....*

best of luck y'all!

ReputationRep:
    *fingers crossed* we all get nice questions!

ReputationRep:
    history is so hard.... urgh. too much revision! and I have maths tomorrow too...

ReputationRep:
    Well, who else is going to fail miserably?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carcharodon)
    Just wishing everyone good luck!
    Keep Calm!
    It's interesting that all the nice ppl on here have neg reps!

ReputationRep:
    *panics*
    Due to the heat, I've not revised anywhere near enough.

ReputationRep:
    thats it..

I've given up *cries*

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!!

I've got so much work to learn tonight lol, chartism just isn't interesting... at ALL!

Best of luck/ break a leg (if you're the superstitious type) to everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    good luck to you all!

ive got Mid Tudor Crisis and the Tudor State

im praying for rebellions/religion and the reformation parliament!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juxtapiped)
    It's interesting that all the nice ppl on here have neg reps!
    I wouldn't take "Neg Rep" too seriously - I rarely do personally. People give neg reps for some of the silliest things in the world; I remember I got an anonymous one that went - "philosophy - an excuss for a subject" (I'm studying Philosophy at degree level next year). Lovely - I was quite offended though....

Anyway, best of luck - I hope you have all revised well, and fortunately for us it is a source paper so even with the worst possible situation theoretically we should be able to write *something*

ReputationRep:
    oh i sure we'll all be fabulous power to the historians! lol And even if we aren't it's not the end of the world... unless of course someone whose looked at extreme far back history (ooh I'm so technical) or RS knows its one of the signs of the apocalypse like a 5th fourseman......

ReputationRep:
    As the other history class in my school coined the term, I can't claim it as my own, but....

"may the historiography be with you."

ReputationRep:
    oh dear i still have sooo much to learn - whyd i leave it to the last minute! sorry to put a downer on things guys but i have a BAD BAD BAD feeling about tomorrows paper!

Coffee and red bull here i come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby227)
    oh dear i still have sooo much to learn - whyd i leave it to the last minute! sorry to put a downer on things guys but i have a BAD BAD BAD feeling about tomorrows paper!

Coffee and red bull here i come!
    Did your feeling come true? I think I have a friend who does history at your school, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    That was the best I've felt after a history exam since Y11. I actually knew what to write about, and didn't sit there and think... wh...? I love America!

ReputationRep:
    yaaaaaaay PROHIBITION!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, yaaaay, Foreign Policy. I didn't like the angle of the prohibition question, but I'd learnt everything about FP plus historians and their views off by heart. I got so excited when I saw the questions!

ReputationRep:
    :O Foreign Policy! That was Sooooo difficult! I thoughr Prohibition was so straight forwards. Set interpretations and a small timescale. Ah well, I'm glad you enjoyed your question. My whole class did a dance outside the exam room afterwards and vowed never to drink again in honour of Prohibition lol

What did you think of the New Deal questions? I thought they were ok, though a few people seemed to have ended up doing success/failure for the 30 marker rather than fundamantal change/no fundamental change. What are you doing on Friday?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.