Turn on thread page Beta

Hi I'm year 11 and 15 years old. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Judith and I live in London.
    Right now I'm so boried. Is there anything any of you can think of to make me not boried.
    Thank you
    xxxxxx
    Judith

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judith)
    Hi everyone,
    Right now I'm so boried. Is there anything any of you can think of to make me not boried.
    Thank you
    xxxxxx
    Judith
    boried? elaborate..then maybe i can help you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you
    xxxxxx
    Judith
    go to bored.com quite amusing site

my name is curry (its not really my real name is ester) im 14 and i live currently in texas which may bcome kuwait soon

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you
    xxxxxx
    Judith
    hav u had u'r mocks yet????

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you
    xxxxxx
    Judith
    boried? do you mean bored or worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    :confused: or buried? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

im sure she means bored......:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    im sure she means bored......:confused:
    hmmm it would help if Judith told us what she meant! :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. I agree with Anna.

ReputationRep:
    its clearly a typo...

It is a cross betwen bored and worried.

ReputationRep:
    Worried about being buried by boredom??

Well, worrying about being buried may stem paranoia, so I guess parnoia could cure boredom, bcause it would keep you busy!

ReputationRep:
    No, I think she really is buried...she hasn't replied yet!

But yeah, I got the whole bored thing going on. My cat smells like really old poop. So that's not helping. Might have to put it outside. Umm....I just bought a CD *yay*. And I'm debating a rather large moral dillemna. But otherwise...what a *****y night.

Oh and look, there's two spiders making love!

No...no wait, the big one is eating the little one. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    No, I think she really is buried...she hasn't replied yet!

But yeah, I got the whole bored thing going on. My cat smells like really old poop. So that's not helping. Might have to put it outside. Umm....I just bought a CD *yay*. And I'm debating a rather large moral dillemna. But otherwise...what a *****y night.

Oh and look, there's two spiders making love!

No...no wait, the big one is eating the little one. My bad.
    And the large moral dilema is.....? Not trying to be nosey, I just don't want to do my studies.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 19, and a TA/Techy guy at a high-school/college, so I just doss around fixing things from time to time - no real obligations. Aaaaand there's a hella-pretty student making serious moves ya know....and seeing how few offers I ever get, it's tempting, but I'm pretty sure she's like..just turned 16 :-\ and I'm even more sure I'm contractually bound not to even LOOK at a student funny, let alone date one lol and I'd probably lose my job. So I think I'll just remain girlfriend-less (would hate to break the habit of a life-time) and keep my job and associated money.

At least I think that's the plan.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 19, and a TA/Techy guy at a high-school/college, so I just doss around fixing things from time to time - no real obligations. Aaaaand there's a hella-pretty student making serious moves ya know....and seeing how few offers I ever get, it's tempting, but I'm pretty sure she's like..just turned 16 :-\ and I'm even more sure I'm contractually bound not to even LOOK at a student funny, let alone date one lol and I'd probably lose my job. So I think I'll just remain girlfriend-less (would hate to break the habit of a life-time) and keep my job and associated money.

19, 16. Not that much of a difference!

ReputationRep:
    Weelll....I'm 20 in Feb. And like I said, I'm pretty sure she's just turned 16 - don't hold me to that. Hahaha. Damn, you know how hard it is to tell these days. I don't suppose it's the age thing, it's just that my employers would think i was such a seedy *******, landing a job there then dating students. I mean, that would at least make the local gazette

ReputationRep:

Yeah, it's probably best not to risk your job over it. The policys are tough on that sort of thing here too.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, exactly. That's what I'm concerned about. It just sucks cos I'm sick and friggin tired of singledom but as ya say, not worth risking a job over. I'm peein off to Uni next year anyway so what would be the point. But yeah. Just one of those things.

ReputationRep:
    Uni's the best place to meet people. Everyone's really friendly. See if you can last until then!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.