Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There has been no foreign policy for the past year, and the Lateran Treaties came up this year in Janary, and economy last June. Odds on it will be about foreign policy, methinks its about italy's developing relationship with Germany.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with Steve - foreign policy and probably either economic or domestic policy of some kind!

ReputationRep:
    Again I doubt economy, as its come up too recently, although this year more than any other examination year has shown me just how just unpredictable Edexcel are. For example i never dreamt that opposition would come up for Unit 6 Nazism as it has already came up, but hey it did.

My luck we will get two domestic policy questions and no foreign policy then i am totally f*cked.

ReputationRep:
    Expect the unexpected - prepare for all eventualities, its not a greatly long unit....

ReputationRep:
    Yea - that's all very well said, we've had a teacher for one term on this paper and have prepared specifically for foreign policy.

ReputationRep:
    I had finished all my A2 Mussolini by the end of the lower sixth so its quite hard getting back in to it this year doing The Mid Tudor Crisis plus Elizabeth.

my teach is hoping its on the church!!! hmm Im not too keen.

But agree with Steve my other 2 edexcel papers were really nice so I just dont know.

ReputationRep:
    It won't be on the church I think, mainly because that came up in January. I was hoping that too, love the Lateran Treaties, well, not love, but you get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    I dont really see the point in second guessing the questions - put that positive energy into a few practice questions/normal revision...

ReputationRep:
    lol, was simply saying its unlikely, hardly a large waste of energy is it?

ReputationRep:
    how did you guys find it then?

I did the 1st question as I felt I didn't know enough for the Foreign policy question.

I actually enjoyed writing it and got some nice detail in there so I was pretty pleased!

ReputationRep:
    YAY FOREIGN POLICY!!!! I answered the question about Abyssinia(altho i think i put qu.1 on the front of the paper oops). V happy with the question and hoping that since the majority were bound to do the first domestic policy question, hopefully the competition will be less for qu.2 and the marks subsequently higher.

YAY

Steve

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what a relief! Glad History and I could part the summer exams (but not going to say forever as you never can tell... ) in an amiable way!

*Phew* EEE! They're almost done! I am so excited.

ReputationRep:
    Pleased the terror vs consent question came up - it's a nice meaty question which allows you to integrate so much analysis as well as knowledge - wrote two pages more than I usually do! However, I just remembered one part of economic policy which I reasoned a bit poorly on; because I'd done a similar question before I forgot to explain myself.

London Steve - I was happy for you when I saw the FP question - and it wasn't that tough either!

Anyway - my first wholly finished A-Level - and its a nice feeling!

ReputationRep:
    totally agreee whauden! it was a really meaty - get your teeth into question!!

the onlything i wish i had done - was written more on the use of propaganda but ahh well!

ReputationRep:
    cheers, I was soo happy, still am. Went out last night to celebrate fascist Italy (?) never thought i'd be going that lmao.

Steve

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i think it went well. I did Q1, there was so much to write about though! Anywayz, its all over! Just have to wait till August.

ReputationRep:
    its less than 8 weeks until results!!!!!!! not that im counting or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickytoria77)
    its less than 8 weeks until results!!!!!!! not that im counting or anything
    eeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 26, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.