Turn on thread page Beta

It's all global warming. Next thing you know the jacket will be outlawed, and we shall all roam the streets with handheld fans eating paella and singing "La Cucaracha".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    It's all global warming. Next thing you know the jacket will be outlawed, and we shall all roam the streets with handheld fans eating paella and singing "La Cucaracha".
    You're weird

the wether here is gettin worse. its never stopped rainin for over an hour. the lightning is very close. i.e few streets away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    its still boiling here...

i am melting slowly

Same here!!

Take a cool shower/bath it'll help!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    the weather hasnt changed here but i've had that sort of thing before
    the over day we were walkin home in the sun then went dark and we had a big storm

ReputationRep:
    Is the weather going to cool down in the week, because i dread the thought of sitting in my exams sweating constantly for 90 mins.

ReputationRep:
    it's totally scorching here. been boiling all day. thank god my college has got an outdoor pool. best invention ever. although once you get out it's still just as hot. the next week is going to be spent in the pool and sunbathing during daylight hours. it's so hot you get sweaty as soon as you move (or even don't move).

ReputationRep:
    Same here... ******* ***** weather!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    It's been way too hot all day today. First we had 'nice' sunny weather this morning, but about mid afternnon till now we've been having storms with loads of thunder and lightning. It's just cooled down a bit this last hour.

The thunder was amazing thouhg. It was some of the loudest I've ever heard. There was one crack much bigger than all the rest which really sounded like it was just outside my window. It was so loud it made all the windows shake and set numerous car alarms off..lol

Below is a picture of the stormy sky just after that massive clap of thunder:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It looks like a horse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    You're weird
    No, hes just....elementary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    what locations are everyone in where the thunder is?

i wanna work out how long its going to be before it gets here.

its kinda lookin cloudy already and theres a breeze starting too
    Metcheck.com has a lightning strike thing for the whole UK. Its very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    5 mins ago it was really sunny with a few clouds...

now its raining really heavy, loads of black clouds, constant sound of thunder but cant see any lightning...

and my cat is really scared
    Thats because the heat is causing air to rise very rapidly and condensing at high altitude. The speed of this process of hot air rising above colder air causes a static charge to build up - causing a Thunderstorm

ReputationRep:
    It was hot all day the at about 6 it just started pouring down and thundering like crazy.It's like being in a tropical climate as it's so hot and muggy to boot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    It's been way too hot all day today. First we had 'nice' sunny weather this morning, but about mid afternnon till now we've been having storms with loads of thunder and lightning. It's just cooled down a bit this last hour.

The thunder was amazing thouhg. It was some of the loudest I've ever heard. There was one crack much bigger than all the rest which really sounded like it was just outside my window. It was so loud it made all the windows shake and set numerous car alarms off..lol

Below is a picture of the stormy sky just after that massive clap of thunder:
    Yes you live in the same city as me.Yes I experienced it.It was horrible and I screamed!SO loud

(Original post by Markus505)
    No, hes just....elementary.
    Yes...

*checks dictionary*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.