Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought of something terrible the other day while watchin some santa claus movie, i thought for a moment that santa claus existed, i don't know why i thought that, but life realistically is full of surprises, like the boy who gave birth to his twin well thats another story, so who thinks santa claus may exist

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean even suggesting he doesnt exist? Of course he exists how else do the presents get under the tree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishrat)
    I thought of something terrible the other day while watchin some santa claus movie, i thought for a moment that santa claus existed, i don't know why i thought that, but life realistically is full of surprises, like the boy who gave birth to his twin well thats another story, so who thinks santa claus may exist
    Life without Santa Claus is like strawberries without cream. He's real, ishrat: put up your stocking now.

ReputationRep:
    he did exist. St Nicholas was a real person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    he did exist. St Nicholas was a real person!
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    of course he's real!!
    i've seen him many times today!!

ReputationRep:
    There is something weird about the people who dress up as santa claus and have kids sitting on them. Don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    There is something weird about the people who dress up as santa claus and have kids sitting on them. Don't you think?
    i suppose...it could be considered a little creepy.

ReputationRep:
    a bit weird, but hey, if you're desperate for cash! Plus can't be a very hard job asking kids what they want for xmas knowing they probably won't get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    i suppose...it could be considered a little creepy.
    Especially in this day and age. Some people would pay to have kids sit on them :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    You get paid for sitting down and having pics taken, whilst wearing a beard. I'd say thats good money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    a bit weird, but hey, if you're desperate for cash! Plus can't be a very hard job asking kids what they want for xmas knowing they probably won't get it

yeh it's easy money at the time you need it most.

ReputationRep:
    Santa Clause is real and he loves kids. That's why every year, he visits all the kids who have been good and gives them a present. If you don't believe in Santa, you don't get any presents. He's a magical person which is why he is able to deliver so many presents in one special night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    Santa Clause is real and he loves kids.
    Michael Jackson loves kids too, but what does that say?

The image of Santa Claus was invented by Coca Cola.

ReputationRep:
    There is something I dont like about good old Chris Cringle. He tempts young children into his grotto with the offer of candy and presents and gets them to sit on his lap. Then he tells them he going to come to their houses in the middle of the night and leave a little package on their bed filled with a little suprise. But hush hush now or you wont get your presents! I reckon the FBI could be quite anxious to have a gander at Santa's hard drive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    There is something I dont like about good old Chris Cringle. He tempts young children into his grotto with the offer of candy and presents and gets them to sit on his lap. Then he tells them he going to come to their houses in the middle of the night and leave a little package on their bed filled with a little suprise. But hush hush now or you wont get your presents! I reckon the FBI could be quite anxious to have a gander at Santa's hard drive.
    right your starting to worry me now!!
    was gonna take my daughter to see him this week, but i don't think i want to anymore!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    right your starting to worry me now!!
    was gonna take my daughter to see him this week, but i don't think i want to anymore!!
    Good choice, he may get some buzz of having kids sit on him. You know what nutters there are in this society that we live in today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Good choice, he may get some buzz of having kids sit on him. You know what nutters there are in this society that we live in today.
    thanks for the insight!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    why is santa clause portrayed as being fat anyway?

ReputationRep:
    dunno really. You wouldn't think he'd be able to fit down all the chimneys like that! Must be all the mince pies that people leave out for him

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.