Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess fat people are seen as being cheerful friendly people :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I guess fat people are seen as being cheerful friendly people :confused:
    or maybe because he only works 1 day every yr

ReputationRep:
    he would look weird being skinny, but perhaps that's because we're used to him being fat. Wonder why they gave him a beard?

ReputationRep:
    lol lol, god you people are still living in the fantasy world, i guess you've all made me believe that there is a santa claus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    or maybe because he only works 1 day every yr
    Could be, but what a day he works.

ReputationRep:
    Still working only one day a year has its cons too. He doesn't get paid for doing his job, in fact think how much money he spends on all the presents for all the kids, not to mention food for the reindeer and pension schemes for his elves! He must be in debt big time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Still working only one day a year has its cons too. He doesn't get paid for doing his job, in fact think how much money he spends on all the presents for all the kids, not to mention food for the reindeer and pension schemes for his elves! He must be in debt big time!
    surely the elves do it for free as theyre such charitable beings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    maybe, but if I was an elf, I'd want some sort of health insurance! If i was injured by a falling toy I'd be straight on the phone to claims direct!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Do they pay rent? See they're not doing it for free.

ReputationRep:
    well he certainly is magic!!

http://www.main.com/~anns/other/humo...csofsanta.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Do they pay rent? See they're not doing it for free.
    Probably quite low rent because of the location. Very cold, and low flying reindeer

ReputationRep:
    WHO suggested santa worked for one year only. Thats totally unture. He works the elves to death as a supervisor on the prodution line. He also has to go out and collect the coal for all the bad children because the elves might be spotted by a human and there life would cease to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    well he certainly is magic!!

http://www.main.com/~anns/other/humo...csofsanta.html
    Santa has magical powers. He can freeze time and magically pull an infinite amount of presents from his sack. That website doesn't mention magic.

ReputationRep:
    so your saying santa is not real

ReputationRep:
    i lov the idea of santa (am not gonna rgue about his existence).
    when i was younger, my parents put one sooty footprint on our carpet. unfortuantely they didnt think it through-we never quite got the soot out. me and my sister thought it was brilliant but it was aftre a year or two that we realised the footprint was by the door. why not by the chimney? and one footprint? c'mon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    when i was younger, my parents put one sooty footprint on our carpet. unfortuantely they didnt think it through-we never quite got the soot out. me and my sister thought it was brilliant but it was aftre a year or two that we realised the footprint was by the door. why not by the chimney? and one footprint? c'mon!
    you need 2 more posts to be a full member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you need 2 more posts to be a full member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    My old house didn't have a chimney and my mum used to tell us that santa sent one of his elves through the catflap to put the presents under the tree!

ReputationRep:
    your now a full member

ReputationRep:
    your now a full member
    i know! wow

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.