Turn on thread page Beta

What competitions have you won? watch

ReputationRep:
    Best thing I won was a Helicopter trip, I got to go up with my local radio stations Traffic & Travel Chopper for over 2 Hours, was amazing!

Other things I have wone are music CD's, T-Shirts, and a copy of Microsoft Money!

ReputationRep:
    I won a swimming race at school

ReputationRep:
    lol how random is this... hmm..i've won a few piano competitions...oh and i have won apple bobbing!

ReputationRep:
    Table tennis crap...

Ooh, I just got a couple new trophies for table tennis. They're gorgeous! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I won countless colouring competitions when i was younger. And a 'best stack' award when i went skiing with my school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Table tennis crap...

Ooh, I just got a couple new trophies for table tennis. They're gorgeous! :eek:
    :eek: post pictures

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I won a t-shirt as worn on the set of Buffy once, for saying something witty . Never got any confirmation that it was Sarah Michelle Gellar who wore it, but I'm refusing to wash it, just in case

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, I won a grease t shirt after the play when they called a bunch of children to dance on stage in broadway... and I won!!! (I was really young though)

ReputationRep:
    I won a Lloyds bank Christmas card designing competition at the age of 5. Got a frisbee, and an account with £5 in.

Woo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    :eek: post pictures
    Hmm. Haven't taken pics of them yet. Will do later.
    I was gonna post the cool shieldy thingy I won last year though (which you've seen), but I got:

"File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 100.0 KB. Your file is 917.5 KB. "

Very weird! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Hmm. Haven't taken pics of them yet. Will do later.
    I was gonna post the cool shieldy thingy I won last year though (which you've seen), but I got:

"File Too Large. Limit for this filetype is 100.0 KB. Your file is 917.5 KB. "

Very weird! :confused:
    that's what I keep getting all the time!
    It's why I can never post attachments... even if I try puting the in paint or any other thing... it's always too big

Oh, and congratulations on your new trophy

ReputationRep:
    I won the North-West U13-15 Referee Of The Year at Rugby League the other week, which was cool.

And when I was younger I won a stamp-designing competition at Alton Towers when there was a Courier tent there that we had tickets to go into. I had to design a stamp on an A3 piece of paper on the theme of transport and I won in my category (but my design was brilliant ). The prize was a camera and a set of watercolours, they even gave me the receipts in case I didn't want them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    that's what I keep getting all the time!
    It's why I can never post attachments... even if I try puting the in paint or any other thing... it's always too big

Oh, and congratulations on your new trophy
    Thanks! I'll show ya later. =)

ReputationRep:
    Colouring certificates rule above all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5 aka Mister 24 pages in 3 hours [s)
    rolleyes[/s]]There's a difference between geek and nerd... read your urban dictionary!
    LOL

No, unlike you I prefer to spend my time reading other things.11

ReputationRep:
    I won a handwriting competition when I was younger, I won some fountains pens and a calligraphy kit.

I also used to win baking things at the local fair, my rock buns and scones are legendary! :eek:

Oooooh, the best thing I have ever won was 2 trolls in a competition in Twinkle magazine! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    the best thing i ever won was a prayer book for the best rendition of grace after meals in the jewish sunday school when i was 7! how sad am I!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    There was a competition on Jaffa Cakes packs during Euro 96 where it gave you a code to call up and type in to "score a goal". The machine hadn't wound back far enough so I typed in my first number as the second one and won! I got a Koosh style Jaffa Cake Man thing!

ReputationRep:
    I won a teddy bear called Tender Teddy and a 'Fluppet' them hand puppet animals (anyone remember them?!) I chose a fox! Both of those were in the Care Bears magazine when I was about 7! I won a Colouring Competition too and got a Medal! Yay! Since then I've won CD's and tickets to see Motley Crue off the local Radio which I gave to my brother (it's this Tuesday!) and £250 H&M vouchers for a 'Dodgy Fashion' competition lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i rarely win stuff but my cousin...well
    recently hes won tow tickets for live 8 and before that he won a guitar and a load of other feeder stuff from a play.com competition!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.