Turn on thread page Beta

What competitions have you won? watch

ReputationRep:
    "Who Looks Best In Their LBD 2003",

Snowy mountain city

Although technically, since I was one of the runner ups, I didn't win persay...

But I have fully won a Westfield comp (2002) in which I received $320 worth of ticket money to see whatever concert I wanted to go to, that was great!

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    Red Nose Day T-shirt (Primary School at some point)
    Lego Model (Spot the difference comp. or colouring comp. when at Primary School)
    Best Design Award (Design an Ad. comp.) in 1997 - havn't been bothered to re-enter.
    Skiing Trophy in 2002/3
    Various squash and tennis awards (and short tennis when younger)

Future thing that I want to win - VIP tickets to a One-off three hour performance by Dream Theater in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    i won a PS2 from vibe 101!

which is funny because they dont broadcast to where i live!

ooo, and i wan a t-shirt when i was younger for winning a clay pigeon shooting competition...that technically i didnt win, but the guy fancied me so he made me join first! yay!

love Katy***

I won a geography quiz competition once..They gave me (well the team) a rather impresive and large trophy but we had to give it back the following year where we won it once again...

I have never won any competitions on TV or the radio..Although probably because I rarely enter any!!

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few poetry competitions

ReputationRep:
    My friend and i won the best friends competition on Diggit when we were about 11 . Looking back its so embarassing, but it was fun at the time and we won a trip to scotland to see dolphins

ReputationRep:
    not xactly a competition but i filled out a mensa puzzle and got a honarary membership

ReputationRep:
    I won a family ticket to Paultons Park when I was lickle

ReputationRep:
    I never seem to win anything. :mad:
    O wait Ive won a few races but thats it really.

ReputationRep:
    One or two Island athletic competitions but nothing exciting *is a loser at life*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.