Turn on thread page Beta

Help i have an english mock tomoz! :( x x watch

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the english paper 1 yet for mocks or did it last year for the real gcse's?because im doing it tommorow and want to know what its on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    has anyone done the english paper 1 yet for mocks or did it last year for the real gcse's?because im doing it tommorow and want to know what its on!
    anyone?im going mad with orry here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    anyone?im going mad with orry here
    which paper is it? and what board are you with? if its AQA i can help you...

ReputationRep:
    I did the 2003 Paper 1 yesterday. You'll walk it.

ReputationRep:
    Surely the point is that the mock is practice for the proper exam. You wont see the proper exam in advance so if you get help pre mock it wont be a true reflection of what you will get.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't going to tell anyone what was in the paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Surely the point is that the mock is practice for the proper exam. You wont see the proper exam in advance so if you get help pre mock it wont be a true reflection of what you will get.
    anyway,if your doing AQA then the first paper is about animal rights etc. First article was quite difficult to understand, but second one was ok. You just have to talk about the first one,then the second one,talk about the language and then compare the 2.
    question 2 was about you writing a letter to a MP, and acting for or against animal experimentation. and there were a few other options...cant remember those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    I wasn't going to tell anyone what was in the paper
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    Anna, that was the 2002 paper, because I had that for my Year 10 exam. THe mocks are the 2003 papers (in our school anyway).

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.