Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondered if anyone here who applied to Oxford for Engineering Science, and those who have had previous experiences of having interviews for Engineering at oxbridge or other unis, could please give me some tips for the interviews, cos i have no idea what kind of questions will come up, and how would you prepare for it?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at Cam last year, the questions were very like a-level physics ones with a little bit more of a link to a-level maths questions - not desperately hard.

Out of interest why did you pick Oxford? I have been told by numerous people that their engineering course isn't highly regarded by employers.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.