Turn on thread page Beta

French Writing Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i havent even revised, im going to fail another gcse now
    Meh, neither have I. Not that important in French, especially if you remember most of your Oral vocabulary.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going over the tenses now... I'm fùcked! My teacher wants me to get an A* as well, she'll eat me if I don't. Even though she's a rubbish teacher who hasn't taught us any vocab/tenses etc. Apparently hotel de ville means town hall! hahaha I would've thought it was the city hotel! Ah well another GCSE I'm going to fail too. Well at least by 3.15 I'll only have two more GCSEs to go! muahahaha <goes delirious>

ReputationRep:
    i don't think my oral vocab would work though, it's all about my random work experience, yeh like that would come up...grrr...french is actually one of the subjects that i want to do well cos im not taking it next year

ReputationRep:
    That means just two more sessions of revision!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    what do you reckon will come up on the paper? i think that leisure activities might do. i've just got a feeling

ReputationRep:
    i just have a feeling that they will give us something really horrible, like describing an unfortunate event eg. a car accident, it's in 2 hours.. i reckon i should start paniking now

ReputationRep:
    we havent done anything like describing car accident! they wouldn't be that nasty would they?

ReputationRep:
    well it's one of the topics in my revision guild, you either get everyday life, leisure, holiday, town, work+future plans, accidents, health or the world. ce sera super if we get work experience as thats what i did for my oral and can still remember

ReputationRep:
    They wont ask you anything so specific as like a car crash. They may ask you to write something based around a particular topics arear ie. illnesses, city life, house and home etc.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, try and fit in as much irrelevent French as you can. You get marks for well written French as well as answering the question, so make sure you know some generalised vocabulary you can use everwhere. For example, if you were asked about a car accident, you could describe the day as being very sunny, and even say you got a headache as it was so hot - see?

ReputationRep:
    well, im going to head off to school and have great fun...the sun's making mi sleepy, bonne chance everyone

ReputationRep:
    so basically you've got to cram in as much french as you can? it's question 2 that's the difficult one. not looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    is it writing first then reading or other way round?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.