Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im in camborne - anyone else from around my way?

ReputationRep:
    is this Nikita Alatorsev?

ReputationRep:
    No, I also haven't ventured to hell yet.

(gayboy09 is not casting slur spells over Niknak, but is using the question as an opportunity to badmouth cornwall)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    No, I also haven't ventured to hell yet.

(gayboy09 is not casting slur spells over Niknak, but is using the question as an opportunity to badmouth cornwall)
    I live in cornwall!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    I live in cornwall!!
    Hey mjf hows you? You live in north cornwall?

There is nothing wrong with Cornwall....except for the stupidly high number of tractors, old cornish farmers, tourists, high prices, the lack of university and redruth lol Apart from that there isn't one single thing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    is this Nikita Alatorsev?
    erm...nope..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    erm...nope..
    No I live in Liskeard - South East Cornwall and went to school at Truro School.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 miles from Cornwall... in one of the small villages nearish Plymouth.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.