Turn on thread page Beta

Why did the chicken cross the road? science explains watch

ReputationRep:
    Albert Einstein A1: Despite the evidence of your senses I can show that it is mathematically simpler to describe it as the road passing under the chicken.

Andre Ampere: To keep up with current events.

Buckminister Fuller: Because we have not yet designed and implemented true, constantly forwardly/backwardly evolving, energy-transforming living machines which will enable us to perform all functions from the informedly turbining hub of a single autonomous in-spiralling/out-radiating network of space-connected information vector transforms. Had the chicken been supplied with my Dymaxion Tensegrity Coop, it would have remained at home, un-tempted by such risky spatial-temporal translations.

Gustav Hertz: Lately, its been crossing with greater frequency.

Ohm: A: There was more resistance on this side of the road.

Pascal It was pressured to cross the road.

Volta : The other side had more potential.

Newton: 1) Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road. 2) It was pushed on the road. 3) It was pushed on the road by another chicken, which went away from the road. 4) It was attracted to a chicken on the other side of the road. I have not yet found the cause of this behaviour of the chicken, based on the phenomenons and I do not make hypotheses. No doubt the ancients knew why the chicken crossed the road and I am studying the bible and try to rediscover their mathematics to found out why the chicken crossed the road.

ReputationRep:
    Zeno: to prove that it could never reach the other side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Zeno: to prove that it could never reach the other side
    lol nice one linda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    lol nice one linda
    Yep! hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because I wanted to get to the pub

ReputationRep:
    i know why it tried to cross the road, !!

U TRIED TO F*** IT DIDNT YOU, YOU SICK F*** !!!!!!!!!!!!

abit random i know,,,, but thats my theory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    lol nice one linda
    Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
    Thats crap, and simply not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Thats crap, and simply not funny.
    wheres everones imagination gone today?

ReputationRep:
    Fermat: I know why, but I'm not going to tell you.

ReputationRep:
    well i think we need more info such as
    how big is the road?
    how fat was the chicken?
    how old was the chicken?
    what was on the other side? etc etc

yes very sad i know....but im in a strange mood

ReputationRep:
    Quantum theory - It was simply one of a number of possibilities that was reduced to the one event of the chicken crossing the road when it was observed.

Statistician - we're not sure if the chicken crossed the road, we had a high error due to a low sample size.

ReputationRep:
    rofl thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Fermat: I know why, but I'm not going to tell you.
    Nice

How about. I have truly marvellous demonstration of the reason which this post is too small to contain.

ReputationRep:
    Look The Chicken Crossed The Road Cos It Did! Ok There Was No ****ing Reason!

ReputationRep:
    Reagan - What Chicken?

ReputationRep:
    Eloel!

Strategic Roads Authority (SRA): The road is unsafe under EU directive ETS:1138THX:C3-P0 (Kerb height) as the height of the kerb from the gutter exceeds 6 inches, but the road was laid before the directive came into place and has 'grandfather rights' to remain that way. If you wish to install a pelican crossing to ensure the safe transit of poultry then you must also modernise the kerbs in line with ETS:1138THX:C3-P0 (Kerb height) at an estimated cost of £1.4million per yard.

Intercity125 will get the joke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Eloel!

Strategic Roads Authority (SRA): The road is unsafe under EU directive ETS:1138THX:C3-P0 (Kerb height) as the height of the kerb from the gutter exceeds 6 inches, but the road was laid before the directive came into place and has 'grandfather rights' to remain that way. If you wish to install a pelican crossing to ensure the safe transit of poultry then you must also modernise the kerbs in line with ETS:1138THX:C3-P0 (Kerb height) at an estimated cost of £1.4million per yard.

Intercity125 will get the joke!
    I surely hope someone gets the joke because that is rather longwinded and eeks of oddity.

ReputationRep:
    ok, not science related but
    Bush: The chicken was a terrorist. My security killed it before it could move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munna)
    ok, not science related but
    Bush: The chicken was a terrorist. My security killed it before it could move.
    hahaha, good one

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.