Turn on thread page Beta

What's your Chinese Horoscope? watch

ReputationRep:
    woo look at all me sexy fellow tigers:

Sir David Attenborough, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Beethoven, Tony Bennett, Chuch Berry, Richard Branson, Garth Brooks, Mel Brooks, Agatha Christie, Phil Collins, Jason Connery, Gemma Craven, Tom Cruise, Emily Dickenson, Roberta Flack, Jodie Foster, Connie Francis, Crystal Gayle, Susan George, Elliott Gould, Buddy Greco, Willia Hurt, Derek Jacobi, Dorothy Lamour, Stan Laurel, Marilyn Monroe, Demi Moore, The Queen, Oliver Reed, Lionel Richie, Diana Rigg, Kenny Rogers, The Princess Royal, Sir Jimmy Saville, Phillip Schoefield, Pamela Stephenson, Dame Joan Sutherland, Dylan Thomas, Liv Ullman, John Voigt, Julie Walters, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Terry Wogan, Stevie Wonder.

the queen is a tiger - nuff said :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Dragon

ReputationRep:
    a Bunny Wrabbit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    a Bunny Wrabbit
    :ditto: so im a bunni wabbit for chinese and a fish for astorogical signs.....oh woopiiieee

ReputationRep:
    Im a rabbit. Yea that seems right im always eating carrots and jumping around.

ReputationRep:
    i think that i would like that!!! so then who can help me. March 15th, i would reallylike to know

ReputationRep:
    It's based on year, not date!

I'm a tiger. A fire tiger, apparently.

Although one of those The Year I was Born books said I was a cat, which doesn't make sense as the cat didn't turn up - stupid rat tricked it...

ReputationRep:
    im the year of the snake!! wow!! lol

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, mine is 1985...well..........

ReputationRep:
    I'm a pig too!

ReputationRep:
    you mean to tell me that iam a bloody pig!!!!!this chinesse **** is all nonsense :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    :ditto: so im a bunni wabbit for chinese and a fish for astorogical signs.....oh woopiiieee
    awww, a fishy wabbit Unlucky

Lol im a bunny Horse with a longbow :confused:

ReputationRep:
    bloody pig...i dont think that i can take this......PIG, my good God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkenani)
    but pigs r cute! With their cool lil snouts and lil corkscrew tails

ReputationRep:
    yea of the rat.

lovely stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    yea of the rat.

lovely stuff.
    :hahaha: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :hahaha: :aetsch:
    thats what Yang the shady chinese bloke did after you left the local chinese takeaway the other night with a cunningly disguised rat, sold as "peking chicken".

ReputationRep:
    Year of the Dragon

Activities enjoyed by Dragons, such as swimming, cycling, aerobics and yoga will be helpful - I disagree

Be vigilant and don't take any financial risks this year. - Yes, I was debating whether to buy two tizers instead of one earlier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    thats what Yang the shady chinese bloke did after you left the local chinese takeaway the other night with a cunningly disguised rat, sold as "peking chicken".
    :mad: Yang wouldn't do that to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkenani)
    Er, actually you were born in the year of the Ox.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.