Would you care to elaborate, Malsy? :smile:
Reply 22
Orihime
Would you care to elaborate, Malsy? :smile:

IMO, parts of it were just fail.
but. :smile:
Reply 23
Orihime
Why is race an issue here I don't understand. It seems that a white middle class male is the norm in medicine. I am white and middle class but I'm not a male do'h :p:

White middle class male? Im not talking about the norm, im talking about wats not normal.:o:
Reply 24
I thought that was a pretty good video tbh, they seem to have a great sense of humour :top: Can't see why it would put anyone off, if it did please try to get a sense of humour before you start med school, it will help you immensely :yep:
Reply 25
Alex D
I thought that was a pretty good video tbh, they seem to have a great sense of humour :top: Can't see why it would put anyone off, if it did please try to get a sense of humour before you start med school, it will help you immensely :yep:

Alex D: you avatar picture looks funny (like something of the lord of the rings) :rofl2:. Unless that's you in real life, in which case it looks perfectly normal :sogood:
Orihime
KCL has a picture of a 'black' guy on their prospectus. :smile:

Where?
Orihime
Why is race an issue here I don't understand. It seems that a white middle class male is the norm in medicine. I am white and middle class but I'm not a male do'h :p:

PEAK!

(TBH im not surprised)
Reply 28
Orihime
Alex D: you avatar picture looks funny (like something of the lord of the rings) :rofl2:. Unless that's you in real life, in which case it looks perfectly normal :sogood:

:rofl: No it's not me :p: It's Mac from Green Wing :wink:
Reply 29
blonde-beth
why you should have applied to cardiff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAz3dnSuJZQ
(ad for their annual mick take thing)

And this, this, or this (or just youtube Anaphylaxis Cardiff, there are loads of those!)
Anaphylaxis is the annual event you're referring to there, and yes it's amazing :yes:
Reply 30
vas876

Where?

you should see the picture of KCLs/SGULs (cant remember which one) christmas party...
Yeah, that looks awesome... :erm:

Why you should have applied where I am.

Beerienteering.
ThisLittlePiggy
Yeah, that looks awesome... :erm:

Why you should have applied where I am.

Beerienteering.

Freshers week. Done.

Latest