Turn on thread page Beta

have many of you have stretch marks watch

ReputationRep:
    Nah I never got them. I was surprised because my hips grew quite fast during puberty but I never suffered from them.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, where to start, I have them on my biceps, under my armpits, bottom of my back, love handles area, a few on the front of my stomach to the left side, top of the thighs, and back of knee(hamstring area).

ReputationRep:
    I have had stretch marks all over my legs for about 6 years! They've faded slightly, but not much, so I hate wearing skirts. I also have them on my hips.

ReputationRep:
    i have some halfway up my back from growing when i was 15 ish, they're quite noticeable kind of three rows going along horizontally from the middle in the middle if u get me neways i think they're way cool they make me look like a werewolf or something id never want to get rid of them - plus if i try to use stuff like cocoa butter from the body shop i always end up wating it

ReputationRep:
    biceps, shoulders are the ones ive noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Ive got them on my thighs, hips and boobs which have gone white, but recently ive got som new ones on my belly which are annoying me, cant understand as im losing weight at the mo

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Vixen]Nah I never got them. I was surprised because my hips grew quite fast during puberty but I never suffered from them.[/QUOTE
    lucky

ReputationRep:
    I've gopt some on my inner thighs, not sure how they got there, got some on my hips recntly, grrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    i have some halfway up my back from growing when i was 15 ish, they're quite noticeable kind of three rows going along horizontally from the middle in the middle if u get me neways i think they're way cool they make me look like a werewolf or something id never want to get rid of them - plus if i try to use stuff like cocoa butter from the body shop i always end up wating it
    same here ridges on the back and some on my hips, and knees.

ReputationRep:
    i have some on my bottom... from wen i put on some weight cz i went from doing ridiculous amounts of exercise to doing almost nothing over exam period...kinda annoying i guess..

i hate summer sometimes.. everyone goes around in their little skirts and bikinis come out and i dont feel comfortable wearing all those kinds of clothes..

ReputationRep:
    I've got them on my hips cos i got quite fat when I started 2ndry school. I also got them on my breasts cos I'm quite big.

ReputationRep:
    I've got them on my boobs, that have faded, and ones on my hips, that haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    its used to really bug me but now they are sort of fading by themselves.
    mine have faded, but I still find them ugly... going to try that self-tan thing. coca butter? nearest boots store is 2000 km away, but I'll see what schlecker's over the road have on offer
    somehow i doubt they have anything with coca butter, I mean, I thought I knew their product range off by heart and I don't recall any cream like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah234)
    I also got them on my breasts cos I'm quite big.
    It doesn't matter how big your breasts are, I've got A cup and still have them

ReputationRep:
    I have some around my hips which I can accept as my hips did grow quite quick when I hit puberty (I grew out of my favourite jeans too darn quick!).

I also have some on my thigh which I'm not too happy about, they're only on the inside of my right thigh. How can I have stretch marks on only one thigh?!

ReputationRep:
    go to Boots you can buy Fade Out Stretch Mark cream. i used it on my leg, it works nicely. i have heard Bio Oil might work, but ask the assistant before you buy it because im not sure, and its £8 for a small bottle

ReputationRep:
    I have a line of 3 stretch marks across my stomach and I hate them. You can only see them in certain lights but they're all red and nasty...had them since puberty. I won't wear bikinis because of them.

I might try some of this fade out stuff. Does anyone know how long a bottle lasts for? It sounds like an expensive process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    It doesn't matter how big your breasts are, I've got A cup and still have them
    Yeah it probs based on how quick you grow, if the skin doesn't have the chance to accomodate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah234)
    Yeah it probs based on how quick you grow, if the skin doesn't have the chance to accomodate.
    yeah, shame our bodies couldn't wait and grow up slowly, had to do it as fast as they could :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've got some on my back from growing fast lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.